New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (11 Viewers)

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
nice article there trezegool.
kind of feels like everybody in the footballworld were running around messing about, and suddenly the teacher stops everybody and gives them a lesson,haha.
good job, very objective.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
If found guilty of the charges against Juve, for the good of Italian football you have to be relegated. To maintain a sense of credibilty in the game and be consistent in their rulings, Juve have to be relegated.

Theres no way around it, anything other than relegation will completely destroy any legitimacy in Italian football.

You have to face the music and take it like men. My 2 cents

May 11, 2006
when someone -other than juve's fans- say "If found guilty" do they really mean it or just trying to look civilized?

If found guilty Juventus will be punished. Relegated or not, that's the court business to decide which punishment and not up to some people's wishes and long waiting dreams.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Exactly, in the event that they are innocent, well there is really nothing to worry about.

IF however they are found guilty, they SHOULD be relegated. The same action has been taken in the past to some other teams (Milan, Genoa). So it would not be fair to let Juve off the hook for doing the same act. This is not some crazy fantasy I have, its what's right. If you all look at this objectively, you would agree with me.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
If found guilty of the charges against Juve, for the good of Italian football you have to be relegated. To maintain a sense of credibilty in the game and be consistent in their rulings, Juve have to be relegated.

Theres no way around it, anything other than relegation will completely destroy any legitimacy in Italian football.

You have to face the music and take it like men. My 2 cents
Yes, and if Juve are relegated, who will Inter and Roma blame for their inability to win the league? Logically, they will only have Milan to blame, and what fun is that going to be.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Yes, and if Juve are relegated, who will Inter and Roma blame for their inability to win the league? Logically, they will only have Milan to blame, and what fun is that going to be.

In the event that you are relegated, you would have more important things to worry about. So dont worry about it.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
In the event that you are relegated, you would have more important things to worry about. So dont worry about it.
No, I never worry about Inter. However, you have been visiting us here in this forum and worrying about Juventus since 2003.

May 11, 2006
IF however they are found guilty, they SHOULD be relegated. The same action has been taken in the past to some other teams (Milan, Genoa). So it would not be fair to let Juve off the hook for doing the same act. This is not some crazy fantasy I have, its what's right. If you all look at this objectively, you would agree with me.
In some cases of murder, the accused gets death, life, 25 and sometime 15...it depends on the details and differences in each case.

i feel stupid having to explain to you that but AGAIN it's not your buisness to say "IF found guilty..........they should be relegated" you are in no position to say that it's the same act and deserve the same punishment unless of course you are a judge or a lawyer in this case ALSO it's not your job, there is a judge and it's HIS BUSINESS to DECIDE what punishment juve deserves IF found guilty.

You can't hide it no matter what you do. your hate to juve. it's fantacy and a dream that came close to be true for you and your likes.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
No, I never worry about Inter. However, you have been visiting us here in this forum and worrying about Juventus since 2003.

I wasnt referring to Inter, I was referring to Serie A in general. And you are absolutely correct, I have a secret fascination with the old lady. My 170 somewhat posts in 3 years certainly confirms that.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
May 2002, all you had to do was win one game. You blew the lead, not once but twice at 1-0 and 2-1. Lazio beat you 4-2 in the most important match for Inter in the last 16 years. How can you blame anyone but yourselves???

And Materazzi was on the field trying to fix the match. He was crying and saying, "I was in the Perugia team that got you your Scudetto, how can you do this to me?" That guy should should have received a one-year ban for attempted match-fixing.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
TheOldLady said:
In some cases of murder, the accused gets death, life, 25 and sometime 15...it depends on the details and differences in each case.

i feel stupid having to explain to you that but AGAIN it's not your buisness to say "IF found guilty..........they should be relegated" you are in no position to say that it's the same act and deserve the same punishment unless of course you are a judge or a lawyer in this case ALSO it's not your job, there is a judge and it's HIS BUSINESS to DECIDE what punishment juve deserves IF found guilty.

You can't hide it no matter what you do. your hate to juve. it's fantacy and a dream that came close to be true for you and your likes.

Stop beating around the bush! This is not a murder trial, so stop trying to sidestep the argument. There have been precedent to cases like this. Those teams in the past have faced the consequences.
And it is my business, Im a fan of calcio and if a team plays outside the legalities of the sport they should be punished irregardless of who the hell they are, period!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
May 2002, all you had to do was win one game. You blew the lead, not once but twice at 1-0 and 2-1. Lazio beat you 4-2 in the most important match for Inter in the last 16 years. How can you blame anyone but yourselves???

And Materazzi was on the field trying to fix the match. He was crying and saying, "I was in the Perugia team that got you your Scudetto, how can you do this to me?" That guy should should have received a one-year ban for attempted match-fixing.

And this is your best defense against your accusations? Haha

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
I wasnt referring to Inter, I was referring to Serie A in general. And you are absolutely correct, I have a secret fascination with the old lady. My 170 somewhat posts in 3 years certainly confirms that.

Yes let me detail your posts:

August 2003 - This is Inter's year.
May 2004 - Damn Juve cheaters.
August 2004 - This is Inter's year.
May 2005 - Damn Juve cheaters.
August 2005 - This is Inter's year.
May 2006 - Damn Juve cheaters.

Same song, different year. But I do respect you for keep coming back.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Yes let me detail your posts:

August 2003 - This is Inter's year.
May 2004 - Damn Juve cheaters.
August 2004 - This is Inter's year.
May 2005 - Damn Juve cheaters.
August 2005 - This is Inter's year.
May 2006 - Damn Juve cheaters.

Same song, different year. But I do respect you for keep coming back.
Seems like you have been tailing my ass since I got here, how sweet of you.
Im flattered...but no thanks.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
And this is your best defense against your accusations? Haha
Defense?

Just pointing out that you should be men, and blame your heartless players for failing to put any passion into their work. Your players play only for their paycheck.

May 11, 2006
Stop beating around the bush! This is not a murder trial, so stop trying to sidestep the argument. There have been precedent to cases like this. Those teams in the past have faced the consequences.
And it is my business, Im a fan of calcio and if a team play outside the legalities of the sport they should be punished irregardless of the hell they are, period!
OH so now you're letting go of the bone "relegatiton" cause i cornered you or you still insist on it? please make up your mind.

No one denied if found guilty should be punished, but some people have "secret fascination" about the word relegation. LOL

This is not a murder trial
lol. Thank you very much, i should've know it's a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)