New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (12 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
this scandal scares me so much....

i am sooo damn afraid of what future holds us...
i'll die if i see juve in serie b but i will still support juventus,with all my heart,and even more.

it's a crisis.
it will pass...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lilianna said:

but i will still support juventus,with all my heart,and even more.

it's a crisis.
it will pass...
Yeah I agree no matter what happens I dont see how this or anything else in the future could ever stop my love for Juve.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Lilianna said:

i'll die if i see juve in serie b but i will still support juventus,with all my heart,and even more.

it's a crisis.
it will pass...
in your grave? :p

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
Ok imagine this.
Reggina scores a goal. So it becomes Reggina 1 -0 Juve. Milan scores a goal.
So now Milan are winning the scudetto. Last 5 min. Free kick Del Piero curl it into the goal.. 1-1 Juve win scudetto 29 :D . Galliani and Berlusconi would litrally get a stroke.
if juve loses, i hope it's a result of a non existant penalty ;) atleast Juve will always be able to hold that against their haters...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Stephan said:
the reason why totti says it, is that they will finish 5th if nothing will happen and they wont be in CL next season.
and finish in the fourth last place in the CL group with 0 or 1 points like they always do ?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
mnementh said:
if juve loses, i hope it's a result of a non existant penalty ;) atleast Juve will always be able to hold that against their haters...
Well now that the italian FA 'knows' that theres some 'shifty' stuff goin around, you would expect them to change the referees around and be a little more strict for the upcoming match. For some strange reason this may even end up having a backlash on the actual match where the referee in charge knows he has to be more harsh on juve because all eyes will be on him. Anyway the bottom line is I cant believe theres much pride left in winning that scudetto anymore, its gonna be taken away as is our last seasons scudetto...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I won't post it b/c it may not be true. We'll know tomorrow after the game. Just need to look at the players faces and you,ll know.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
mark77 said:
I won't post it b/c it may not be true. We'll know tomorrow after the game. Just need to look at the players faces and you,ll know.
Since I will be gone tomorrow all day, could you then pm me the link, so I would have an idea of what might have happened, so I can prepare myself.
Yeah, I'm impatient I know. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)