Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Financial gurus and momblano advocates need to explain themselves or at least stop with this nonsense about pep joining us. Pep has denied he's joining us 4 times since this saga has gone and also stating his commitment to City. I'm unsurprised following his latest comments.

Pep and inzaghi ruled out which leaves sarri and poch.

#teampoch is still on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pochettino Plan A and Sarri Plan B

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Thanks, you finally get it, somehow.

Agnelli knew he would get fired, but he confirmed Allegri anyway, he told a lie. He didn't change his mind in a day or a week later.

People tell lies, especially people who don't wanna reveal anything. That's how it works.
avatar bet? :D we're pretty certain of opposite things, might as well make something out of it. Pep comes you do whatever you want with mine next season, Pep doesn't come, I own yours. deal? :p

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
avatar bet? :D we're pretty certain of opposite things, might as well make something out of it. Pep comes you do whatever you want with mine next season, Pep doesn't come, I own yours. deal? :p
Sure, why not. Challenge accepted. But only if Pep doesn't come and Sarri comes instead.

I'd be happy with Poch or Mourinho.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The amount of wishful thinking in this thread has been ridiculous recently. People should accept that our club has zero ambitions beyond Italy which leaves the options so small to our coach being Italian. Apparently this time around their ambitions are even less that winning titles and they are looking for style alone opting for a bum that is known for some aesthetic football. It's either that or Conte rejected us and went to Inter as they have a more solid project nowadays. Close this speculation thread and move on already.

Embrace mediocrity and hope for a miracle in the near future that we land a winning coach that can bring us the Serie A title again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Again.. have you never heard of a lie in your life?

And he didn't say anything in particular, just complimented Pep and said they'd battle again next year. Nothing actually confirming or denying anything.
I'm not talking about Klopp, I'm talking about Pep, he just talked about next season in EPL etc, this does not seem at all like a guy who is leaving.

And you have to know your audience, Pep is a straight shooter, he doesnt lie randomly just for the heck of it. The simpler conclusion is he is really preparing for next season in EPL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The amount of wishful thinking in this thread has been ridiculous recently. People should accept that our club has zero ambitions beyond Italy which leaves the options so small to our coach being Italian. Apparently this time around their ambitions are even less that winning titles and they are looking for style alone opting for a bum that is known for some aesthetic football. It's either that or Conte rejected us and went to Inter as they have a more solid project nowadays. Close this speculation thread and move on already.

Embrace mediocrity and hope for a miracle in the near future that we land a winning coach that can bring us the Serie A title again.
I think Conte would love to coach us but his relationship with Agnelli has soured. No doubt he will be out for revenge and to rub it in his face when Inter take the title next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They simply want a change without thorough thinking they chose Sarri. It's one of many hasty decisions that we have been doing since Marotta left
The fools in here have been trying to troll me about Marotta, every time I bring up the fact that everything about this club has become stale, rotten and unorganised since we fired him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Part of me is starting to think that they attempted at other coaches and were turned down and now we are out of options.
They might have knocked doors early on, back at the time when Pep started rejecting us long before the season ended. We settled for Sarri who probably told us to wait for until the EL was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 243)