Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
:lol2:

He’s not a bad coach, he’s decent, but certainly hasn’t accomplished anything in his career thus far to suggest he’s anywhere near Allegri’s, or even Conte’s, level.

Add in his disgusting personality and crassness. It’s hard to stomach the idea of him right now. If it happens, I’m sure we shall all get over it and hope he surprises.
As much as I dislike him, he did just win the EL.
Lippi, Trapattoni and Zoff are the only Juve coaches who have ever won any European silverware with Juve.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol2:

He’s not a bad coach, he’s decent, but certainly hasn’t accomplished anything in his career thus far to suggest he’s anywhere near Allegri’s, or even Conte’s, level.

Add in his disgusting personality and crassness. It’s hard to stomach the idea of him right now. If it happens, I’m sure we shall all get over it and hope he surprises.
Not at all. He's a good coach. But lack of plan B will hurt us in Europe. I hope he at least stops complaining all the time.

Jun 6, 2015
Allegri and Conte are not better than Sarri basically he plays more attractive game than they can just imagine, them managers couldn’t do a thing with big team in Europe. When will we realise that bravery win more than the cowards. Sarri is brave and tells his players to attack and pass and attack and pass and score. Allegri and Conte is all about defend and win one nill.
As of now Sarri is nowhere near Allegri or Conte. You can fab over Sarriball all you want and cry about "pussy tactics". Doesn't change the fact that both Allegri and Conte have showed much more in their careers thus far.

Having said that you really taught me a thing or two about tactics. I hope you will be able to give this advice to Allegri and Conte too.
Sarri is brave and tells his players to attack and pass and attack and pass and score.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Momblano is a transfer reporter not an analyst. I'm telling you that you know less than 5% of what you think you know.
I have seen Pep's coaching career, teams, players and results from the very beginning.
I knew that Pep will fail to win with the Bayern team that was beating everyone in CL 3-0, 4-0 when he took them and further boosted them with 200-300 budgets. I ve seen his choices and in abilities.
Everybody knows about ManCity's budget as well.
It was just common sense. And I have no problem and call it how it is, no matter what an army of sheeps may say.
Journalists and analysts sometimes have their angles and ultimately have to attract attention and sell their articles, even when saying what delusional ppl want to hear.

We never stood a chance to sign Pep this summer, it just common sense based on his choices so far

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I have seen Pep's coaching career, teams, players and results from the very beginning.
I knew that Pep will fail to win with the Bayern team that was beating everyone in CL 3-0, 4-0 when he took them and further boosted them with 200-300 budgets. I ve seen his choices and in abilities.
Everybody knows about ManCity's budget as well.
It was just common sense. And I have no problem and call it how it is, no matter what an army of sheeps may say.
Journalists and analysts sometimes have their angles and ultimately have to attract attention and sell their articles, even when saying what delusional ppl want to hear.

We never stood a chance to sign Pep this summer, it just common sense based on his choices so far
I'm not sure how conversation shifted from "Juve is not a superpower" to "Pep is not realistic". Of course he's not.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As much as I dislike him, he did just win the EL.
Lippi, Trapattoni and Zoff are the only Juve coaches who have ever won any European silverware with Juve.
Dude, Allegri hasn’t even had a chance to compete in Europa League.

Sarri played no one in Europa League, a joke group and Malmo, Prague, Dynamo, Frankfurt in the knockouts. A garbage Arsenal in the final.

It’s an accomplishment to win the trophy, sure. But it’s certainly not on the level of league titles and nowhere near CL. Getting out of group stage into the CL knockouts and winning a knockout tie before exiting qfs is a far better season than Europa League title imo.

EL isn’t what it was pre-90s. All good teams are in CL now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Diving into the meltdown with everyone else

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cf18f2c516f727a63b4c690&rid=giphy.gif

What mercato? Other than a couple of depth signings, there won’t be much of a mercato. Nedved and Paratici said the squad is fine as it is.
Those two are the same ones who are pushing for 2-packs a day Sarri as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Not at all. He's a good coach. But lack of plan B will hurt us in Europe. I hope he at least stops complaining all the time.
I think his season in England has made him a better coach in some ways.

In the League Cup final, Chelsea parked the bus against City and could have stolen the trophy on penalties if Kepa wasn’t such a cunt.

Chelsea got humiliated 6-0 by City just weeks before, so instead of playing Sarriball, he took a leaf out of Conte/Allegri’s book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)