Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I swear am I the only one who is confused with these conflicting reports? 1 minute sarri is off to milan or roma and definitely not Juve

The next (same source) literally within the hour - Sarri is close to Juve

The next (same source) But Guardiola is still a possibility because city will face a ban from the CL

can someone please just give it straight already

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,290
    I swear am I the only one who is confused with these conflicting reports? 1 minute sarri is off to milan or roma and definitely not Juve

The next (same source) But Guardiola is still a possibility because city will face a ban from the CL

it's either Pep, Sarri or another coach. - OTM_tuZ

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    But watch how we'll be ascending to pinnacle of European football by SarriBall. Glory!
    :lol2:

He’s not a bad coach, he’s decent, but certainly hasn’t accomplished anything in his career thus far to suggest he’s anywhere near Allegri’s, or even Conte’s, level.

Add in his disgusting personality and crassness. It’s hard to stomach the idea of him right now. If it happens, I’m sure we shall all get over it and hope he surprises.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Because none of them know shit, so they cover all the bases so they can try to argue they were right after. :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)