Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just be realistic, our management has always underachieved post calciopoli.
Other Italian teams with lesser budgets and title incentives get better players and managers than us. Just look at what Inter has done with their defense and how hard we are struggling with all those kak players for nearly a decade.
We always underachieved, with minor exceptions, prolly due to luck and thanks to our heritage.
Rating him, or not. Signing Pep this summer was never an option this summer, whoever believes otherwise was delusional.
Pep himself talked in a way that made it clear, false rumors and day dreaming sell well, but we ought to know better...
Sarri is a coach at his peak, he kept a far inferior Napoli toe to toe with us, this is both proof of his coaching skills and Max's weaknesses.
Maybe they are more or less in the same level overall, with Max having the edge at preserving power and rotating masterfully.
But obviously Sarri is better at delivering the best results of the first eleven he has available at his disposal. Also obviously he has what Conte and Mac lacked, the ability to create an attacking plan.
These 2 elements are exactly what we lacked the most in CL all these years.
We failed to deliver our best, where Sarri's teams over performed for their material and we continue the Conte tradition of running like a headless chicken without an attacking plan.
Because of CR7 age and the fact that he only has a couple of years in difference making in his professional career, a change was mandatory and we obviously didn't have the skills to do any better...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Momblano still just said sarri will be at Milan if not Roma not Juventus
Wait how would he know that if he was released during his show? Even if he did, then where the hell did he get that info about Milan or Roma from? Surely he would have said so before? Seems like he's just making it up at this point.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Wait how would he know that if he was released during his show? Even if he did, then where the hell did he get that info about Milan or Roma from? Surely he would have said so before? Seems like he's just making it up at this point.
He is saying that it looks like it's going to be release from Chelsea and he knows the clubs who want him and these were the names he said Milan and Roma.
Honestly Milan makes more sense to me than Juve

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I realized just few years ago that someone younger can achive more than me lol. It's weird to be in awe of someone younger, right? Like you are supposed to be respected by younger people but mbappe would never respect any of us like adults
I think the youth should respect us. We've been there and done that. They think they know but know shit

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Just be realistic, our management has always underachieved post calciopoli.
Other Italian teams with lesser budgets and title incentives get better players and managers than us. Just look at what Inter has done with their defense and how hard we are struggling with all those kak players for nearly a decade.
We always underachieved, with minor exceptions, prolly due to luck and thanks to our heritage.
Rating him, or not. Signing Pep this summer was never an option this summer, whoever believes otherwise was delusional.
Pep himself talked in a way that made it clear, false rumors and day dreaming sell well, but we ought to know better...
Sarri is a coach at his peak, he kept a far inferior Napoli toe to toe with us, this is both proof of his coaching skills and Max's weaknesses.
Maybe they are more or less in the same level overall, with Max having the edge at preserving power and rotating masterfully.
But obviously Sarri is better at delivering the best results of the first eleven he has available at his disposal. Also obviously he has what Conte and Mac lacked, the ability to create an attacking plan.
These 2 elements are exactly what we lacked the most in CL all these years.
We failed to deliver our best, where Sarri's teams over performed for their material and we continue the Conte tradition of running like a headless chicken without an attacking plan.
Because of CR7 age and the fact that he only has a couple of years in difference making in his professional career, a change was mandatory and we obviously didn't have the skills to do any better...
On top of all that our mercato will only consist of signing CMs and SS preferably Italians

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I realized just few years ago that someone younger can achive more than me lol. It's weird to be in awe of someone younger, right? Like you are supposed to be respected by younger people but mbappe would never respect any of us like adults
That's cuz Mbappe is a cunt. I couldn't care less if a cunt respected me or not. Same as Icunti. In fact, the more lesser beings and uneducated pricks don't respect me, the better. I'd rather be respected by a bunch of cultured elitists than the likes of Drake, The Kardashians and Cardi B.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Poch, Klopp, Max and even Conte.
Poch has done wonders with a small budget.
Klopp has been to b2b CL finals. He just overturned a 3-0 against Barca without 2 of his best players available.
Max is tactically flexible, and has a trick up in his sleeve every time, even though we did not look great the past 2 seasons.
Conte is a personal choice since I liked his grinta.
Allegri and Conte are not better than Sarri basically he plays more attractive game than they can just imagine, them managers couldn’t do a thing with big team in Europe. When will we realise that bravery win more than the cowards. Sarri is brave and tells his players to attack and pass and attack and pass and score. Allegri and Conte is all about defend and win one nill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)