Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri and Conte are not better than Sarri basically he plays more attractive game than they can just imagine, them managers couldn’t do a thing with big team in Europe. When will we realise that bravery win more than the cowards. Sarri is brave and tells his players to attack and pass and attack and pass and score. Allegri and Conte is all about defend and win one nill.
Thank you and goodnight!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
That's cuz Mbappe is a cunt. I couldn't care less if a cunt respected me or not. Same as Icunti. In fact, the more lesser beings and uneducated pricks don't respect me, the better. I'd rather be respected by a bunch of cultured elitists than the likes of Drake, The Kardashians and Cardi B.
hey, a bit of trashtalking from drake just gonna spice things up. and you would bang cardi b. cardi aint no icardi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allegri and Conte are not better than Sarri basically he plays more attractive game than they can just imagine, them managers couldn’t do a thing with big team in Europe. When will we realise that bravery win more than the cowards. Sarri is brave and tells his players to attack and pass and attack and pass and score. Allegri and Conte is all about defend and win one nill.
:rofl: :howler: I stopped reading here.

Coping mechanism lvl 9000

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I believe support the team no matter who comes or goes. I don’t like pep but if he signs with juve I would like him. Critics are going too far here. They are making the best Italian manager right now the worst ever and that is false.
Wat rubbish. All of us who dislike Sarri will be cheering the team on and hoping we win under him, hoping he proves us wrong.

It was the anti-Allegri retards who were actually hoping we’d fail so he would get sacked. Some of them even outright said it. :inter:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Whoever the coach is let’s get it over with and focus on our mercato. There’s still work to be done and problems to be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
Drake is disgusting and his music is shit. Cardi B is lucky she was born in the US. Had she been born in Thailand, she'd be working the poles @ Nana Plaza.
but would she had dick

- - - Updated - - -

People still don't trust Paratici, Nedved and Agnelli.

5his will be first summer without Marotta, I hope we don't fuck up :D

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
yeah why would we do their jobs and negotiate a coach. that's their job

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
The thing is so far they haven't given us a reason to doubt them (Nedved, Paratici, Agnelli).

They are great so far no mistake made except the Vidal sale.

Watch Conte making inter sign players like Elia and Iturbe :D

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)