Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,363
    Mark, I'm just wondering. Is it possible that Agnelli is scattering Pep's rumors in Turin and some other places in Italy and Spain, to build the hype in Tuz and then when it gets unbearable from the excitement about Pep, he actually appoints Gattuso and watch the meltdown here with a glass of champagne. :scared::scared::scared:
    if Pep was off I would think he'd come out and say it at the start of the rumours. If not when they appoint Sarri or worse the fans would riot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Honestly Sarri might not be that bad besides being unpleasant to look at. Just thanking the Lord it's not that vile creature Mourinho
    agreed he isnt preferred target but he wont wreck the team.

we will still dominate italy and maybe some more expansive football could help in italy :boh: will also be funny when de laurentis cant stop taking swipes at him every week

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
    he probably reads VS too.
    maybe, but u know hes like a monument to me, the ideal bianconero fan. My first steps and matches at delle Alpi when I was a kid, when I went on vacation to my uncle, I just put up with him. Maybe you're right. But he lives there, he's a Viking, a fanatic, and he knows a lot more than I do.

Yes Pep will be bianconero.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    ... I do not know what is true, it is to be verified, but this morning (Morpheus, specific here the time lapse of the story) have seen Guardiola at the airport (one of ...) in London with luggage TRN ( turin). This dear friend who passed the news to me 10 mins ago assures me that the person who saw it is absolutely reliable ... Do not stone me, carry the news as I was given. If I have any updates, I'll post them. If they are news already known, I apologize to everyone​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random guy in TB forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)