Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I don't like when people say they have sources/itk when ALL take them from VecchiaSignora.com mostly.
I have few friend in Torino, and one guy who i know almost my all life, and hes fck really old school Viking fanatic, told me that Guardiola is practically a coach of Juve.
I believe him much more than 99% of newspapers in Italy

The fans living in Turin know more ( for sure more than dude from Australia :D ), because it goes out there faster. Because it's their backyard.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,348
    I have few friend in Torino, and one guy who i know almost my all life, and hes fck really old school Viking fanatic, told me that Guardiola is practically a coach of Juve.
    I believe him much more than 99% of newspapers in Italy

The fans living in Turin know more ( for sure more than dude from Australia :D ), because it goes out there faster. Because it's their backyard.
    he probably reads VS too.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Maurizio Sarri is the first name on the Juventus list to replace Allegri, Ramadani will meet Chelsea between tonight & tomorrow, If the Bianconeri fail to sign him, Plan B could be one of Pochettino, Klopp or Inzaghi. (Sky)

Klopp for plan B, right :))
    Am I the only one who feels that these journalists keep beating a dead horse?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    Maurizio Sarri is the first name on the Juventus list to replace Allegri, Ramadani will meet Chelsea between tonight & tomorrow, If the Bianconeri fail to sign him, Plan B could be one of Pochettino, Klopp or Inzaghi. (Sky)

Klopp for plan B, right :))
    Posting this makes me wonder do you read this tripe from sky and see how nonsensical it really is ?? Klopp after sarri in what world

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    nobody should take credit though. I have fun with that but nobody got sources. Unless we call VS and other sites that. I'm not accusing YOU of all that.
    Mark, I'm just wondering. Is it possible that Agnelli is scattering Pep's rumors in Turin and some other places in Italy and Spain, to build the hype in Tuz and then when it gets unbearable from the excitement about Pep, he actually appoints Gattuso and watch the meltdown here with a glass of champagne. :scared::scared::scared:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,358
    Yeah I mean we all do the same to some extent. You out in more hours and shit but you can't discount other gurus on this forum we all find info be it on VS or tuttocalcio24 or radio sportiva etc and relay it. None of us are momblano with a direct line to Juventus
    we're not gurus though. In the sense we have connections with Juventus. tuZ gurus I would define them as members who post news found on the net by media and real gurus.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 251)