Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's not about going anywhere bro it's about if he wants recognition which he rightly deserves he can't say others when they contribute don't deserve it
a social life, a rewarding career, a sex life all these things the rest of us take for granted Mark boldly sacrifices to provide constant updates to us blessed tuzzers. does he get paid for this? no. he does not do it for himself but to bring just a little joy to the rest of us.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
a social life, a rewarding career, a sex life all these things the rest of us take for granted Mark boldly sacrifices to provide constant updates to us blessed tuzzers. does he get paid for this? no. he does not do it for himself but to bring just a little joy to the rest of us.
Wait you don't think Mark has any of those. C'mon man

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Mark will always be number 1 in my opinion. I have been a member here since 2004 or 2005 haha. Havent post nearly as much as people who came after me. But I visit this site every day, and Mark have given us news for almost half my life :p.

A big thank you Mark!!!

I do remember I posted Andrade was officiall ( that one came from nowhere) I even linked the source ( deportivos officiall site) no one cared about it haha, some minutes later you reported it Mark and everyone reacted. Still im not on this forum to gain a status as a guru :juventus:

But again you deserve it, for the effort and time you have put in to give us the latest news for years, its easier now with twitter and everything but VS news is always funny to read ( even if I am not 100% sold on them hehe)

:jflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)