Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve are waiting for the meeting between Sarri's agent, Ramadani, and the Chelsea management to understand how to free the coach from the London club and allow him to sign with Juventus. Ramadani is still in Milan and will leave for London in just a few hours. [Di Marzio]

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Jorginho’s agent :
“ Sarri still at Chelsea? I don't know, I don't work with the coach. I only know that he still has a two-year contract with Chelsea.

Jorginho and Sarri at Juventus? It would not be a strange thing, they are professionals and do not have an infinite contract. At the moment both have a contract with Chelsea and there is nothing but if things change they will make the interest of all the parties involved. “

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think I'm starting to reach what they call the "Acceptance Phase" about Sarri.

I understand he's a good coach. It's just his off the field and touchline behavior that totally turns me off. A Juve coach doesn't act like that.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Relax people, Sarri is good but he's not the first choice. I believe we're still in the running for Pep/Poch.

It's not even that obvious that Chelsea would want to let Sarri go. After all, he managed to get the 3rd place and won them the EL in good style. Perhaps it took whole season for them to adapt to his ideas but now it's Sarri's team. Consider the incoming transfer ban as well. It's not the time for revolutions for them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think I'm starting to reach what they call the "Acceptance Phase" about Sarri.

I understand he's a good coach. It's just his off the field and touchline behavior that totally turns me off. A Juve coach doesn't act like that.
This for me too, but I also don't like his inflexibility, which makes it impossible to win on highest stage. Although one might argue that Pep has shown the same problems in past few years.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So people are trusting the EPL Cock Sucker Di Farzio? :howler: Fuck him! Fuck him with a giant shovel.

Some people really want to convince themselves that Sarri (who finally won one title playing against the likes of Bate, FC Bakoos, and Mohamadeen FC) can actually win trophies for us. GTFO!

This man is stubborn, only knows one approach, and doesn't understand the meaning of rotation.
First, I'll reiterate that Sarri isn't even my fourth choice as a tactician, and as a professional, he once again showed how bizarre he's sometimes with yesterday's random Napoli comment.

But it's not true he's that stubborn. He pretty much dumped Sarrismo in second half of season and mixed in a more traditional, familiar Italian approach after realizing Chelsea's players are too thick and made it a successful season.

His Napoli team in last season also did far better defensively and scored less which was needed to improve the team further. Also made a quick switch from then-favored 4312 to 433 in first season.

His rotation game at Napoli might have been strange even considering poor depth, but with better depth at Chelsea, he rotated more.

Jun 6, 2015
This for me too, but I also don't like his inflexibility, which makes it impossible to win on highest stage. Although one might argue that Pep has shown the same problems in past few years.
Can you win against the likes of Pep's City, Zidane's Real or Barca without adapting your game against them? I think it's almost impossible to win against a Pep team by trying to outplay them. In my opinion if we don't get Pep, we should aim for a coach who can bring grinta and certain intensity to our play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)