Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,801
    Sarri:

I napoletani sanno benissimo il rispetto che ho nei loro confronti.

Poi la professione a volte ti porta a fare altre scelte, ma questo non cambia nulla.

nipples fans know the respect I have for them.

then your profession sometimes brings you in other places but that doesn't change anything.

:scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Sarri:

Poi la professione a volte ti porta a fare altre scelte, ma questo non cambia nulla.

then your profession sometimes brings you in other places but that doesn't change anything.

@amir3323

Oct 23, 2011
    Luckily, our management, and especially Agnelli, has too much pride to even remotely consider this bum. Sarri must be the most classless coach out there and yet some morons are even thinking he would be a good fit for Juventus. I hope he goes to Milan, and Conte to Inter so we have yet another reason to trash both of them yet again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Sarri:

Pep confirmed

And Pep would only sign if we agree to signing at least two top players

Pogba and Mbappe confirmed too

We did it guys. We've arrived.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I dont know what some of you have against Sarri - Yeah I dont like him either but he just won a cup and instead saying well done you criticize everything about his appearance and body language..
    I dont want Sarri here as I said before but if we do get him I wish him all the best and I wouldnt care about cigars and stuff like these...
    P.S Do you know who else used to smoke a cigar?! I`ll give you a hint - He won us the CL in 96...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)