Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Guys please translate when u post Italian tweets. Can't do it on my phone.
#Juve? It's not said. I get signs of a strong courtment of the #Milan. A sudden acceleration just in these hours, immediately after the resignation of Gattuso. I mean, eventually it #Sarri could pass on the bench of the Rossoneri

BTW if you have Twitter app on your phone you can open it there and translate it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can you imagine though, my man?

Guardiola coaching this club? I mean, I know the journey isn't over, but a move like this could get us closer. And he is a coach, by all accounts, that players love to play for. This could be the single biggest recruiting tool we could have to get more players here.
I really hope it is as you foresee, but i refuse to get on the hype train :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can you imagine though, my man?

Guardiola coaching this club? I mean, I know the journey isn't over, but a move like this could get us closer. And he is a coach, by all accounts, that players love to play for. This could be the single biggest recruiting tool we could have to get more players here.
Can kinda see de Ligt joining us if we appoint Pep. And that's just one.

Plus the horde of tiki taka lovers switching sides. We need to build a wall.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
#Juve? It's not said. I get signs of a strong courtment of the #Milan. A sudden acceleration just in these hours, immediately after the resignation of Gattuso. I mean, eventually it #Sarri could pass on the bench of the Rossoneri

BTW if you have Twitter app on your phone you can open it there and translate it.
Don't even have an account. Juve transfers is the only reason I know tweeter actually exists.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don't even have an account. Juve transfers is the only reason I know tweeter actually exists.
I pretty much never tweet myself. But I follow a lot of good Serie A pundits, and football in general. It doesn't disappoint if you use it like this.

- - - Updated - - -

i respect the confidence. doubling down on the impossible.

someone stop momblano he is a madman on the loose
The mad king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)