Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
https://www.skysports.com/football/...as-struggled-to-change-chelseas-style-of-play

Interesting article on how Sarri has failed to implement his playing style at Chelsea, failed to win over the clubs supporters and ultimately failed to keep his players on side.

Interestingly the stats they provide about Sarri-ball since Guardiola beat him 6-0 in February show how he’s had to abandon his ideas.

I refuse to believe our board are seriously considering this guy

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We are facing pressure from the Cooks River Titans all age G's for Muscats signature
Apparently Nedved is meeting with the Fijian u21 teams management to discuss the availability of Frank Farina as a plan B
:lol: Cooks River Titans, I had a mate play for them a few years ago.

Rumours are Allegri is set to take over Kemps Creek United All-Age Division 6 team next season.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
https://www.skysports.com/football/...as-struggled-to-change-chelseas-style-of-play

Interesting article on how Sarri has failed to implement his playing style at Chelsea, failed to win over the clubs supporters and ultimately failed to keep his players on side.

Interestingly the stats they provide about Sarri-ball since Guardiola beat him 6-0 in February show how he’s had to abandon his ideas.

Imagine the meltdown if we lost 6-0 :lol:

And people want to replace Allegri with this twat :rofl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

So.. Sarri failed but still managed to get 3rd place and probably EL win?! Doesnt sound like such a failure to me...

- - - Updated - - -

Pochettino does look like a sack of potatoes..

Last edited:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
One of the authorized guru’s on Vs

They signal an agreement in principal with Sarri, even on the EVENTUAL staff.

If it's a move to keep things covered while waiting for someone else, I don't know.”

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
One of the authorized guru’s on Vs

They signal an agreement in principal with Sarri, even on the EVENTUAL staff.

If it's a move to keep things covered while waiting for someone else, I don't know.”
no no no
WaIt TiLl We AnOuNcE PeP
fantastic way to ruin the last few years of a squad with CR7 and Prime Chiellini

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
no no no
WaIt TiLl We AnOuNcE PeP
fantastic way to ruin the last few years of a squad with CR7 and Prime Chiellini
One step forward, 2000 steps back.

But then again maybe this is what these guys want. To stay relevant in Italy and to continually fail in Europe. It’s the only explanation.

It’s actually disgusting that we sacked Allegri to bring in this disgusting peasant bum. Disrespectful and ungrateful from all of them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
At least that was to City.

This guy lost 4-0 to 14th place Bournemouth. Imagine if we lost 4-0 to Parma or SPAL this year. :rofl:
I have to address your post.
I remember we had a few setbacks in the past and we even won the scudetto in the end
In the late 90s or early 2000s (I think its the first one) - We lost 3-0 to both Udinese and Fiorentina (different seasons)
I would accept a 7-0 loss if it means we get almost every result right.
One game means nothing and overall picture is what that counts..
I dont know about Keppa who seems like an over hyped GK with no understanding to who is the boss and I dont know about that 4-0 tto Bournemouth but I do know Chelsea finished 3rd in the league behind 2 teams there was absolutely no way they could keep up with them (2nd place with 97pts...)
EL - He is in the final and favorite to win it
The only thing he can be blamed is FA cup Charity shield and all these ridiculous local cups they have there..
As for his Napoli past - He did a remarkable thing in the league but still lost to a team he couldnt even beat in his dream...
What I do hold against him is failing to qualify when Shakhtar were the team to qualify instead but I can say the same thing about Conte and the year we failed to qualify - although Conte had a better excuse in the blindfold game vs Galatasaray (seems like a type of match the wwe would make...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)