Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Don't believe any news no matter if it's from gurus, media, official club members, agents, managers or players.

They are all puppets who will say what ever they have to in order to benefit themselves or the people they are working for.

The only member who's posts I ever pay serious attention to is Mark. Any other news I read is just for fun.
Mark gets his info from VS gurus :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Old but he's created a legacy at city, why would upset his fans and club by stressing how committed he is?

All he has to do is not say anything, just say he is tired needs rest, talk with the club or whatever else. When he left barca did he do the same?

Sorry mombly fans, pep won't be joining us this season at least.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
De Farzio is another EPL Cum Guzzler. He needs to get those giant EPL Dildos from his mouth and his anus in order to be able to deliver meaningful unbiased news. Since he started catering and pandering to the EPL with his little fuckboi Amoyal, they have become incredibly disgusting and highly unreliable.

The only thing more repulsive than those two is Hash.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Plot twist guys: Mark, Wittl and Momblano all hate Pep to the core, so theyre doing their best to jinx it. Just accept that we are getting Sarree, it will be easier and less painful to go through next season

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Old but he's created a legacy at city, why would upset his fans and club by stressing how committed he is?

All he has to do is not say anything, just say he is tired needs rest, talk with the club or whatever else. When he left barca did he do the same?

Sorry mombly fans, pep won't be joining us this season at least.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you remember when Figo said he would be at Barça next season, Florentino won the elections and 2 days later he was in Madrid holding a white shirt?

Imagine a remake :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)