Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #984
    Don't believe any news no matter if it's from gurus, media, official club members, agents, managers or players.

They are all puppets who will say what ever they have to in order to benefit themselves or the people they are working for.

The only member who's posts I ever pay serious attention to is Mark. Any other news I read is just for fun.
    @GiocataGrande you made a mistake by disliking that post.

May 26, 2016
    @GiocataGrande you made a mistake by disliking that post.
    :lol: hahaha, omg you actually noticed!

The thirst for power and control is consuming you every second. you are slowly becoming like Anakin after lord Sidious corrupted his mind.

I miss the old, nice, and democratic Mark, and there is still a glimmer of hope in me he will return to his previous shape one day.

I shall not give up on you friend.

In the name of our saviour, Momblano the wise, I send you my deepest blessings.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    Football fans are very fickle creatures, with the memory of a goldfish

Sarri wins a few games as Juve manager playing some nice passing football, and everyone on here will jump on his dick.

Watch this space.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    :lol2:

Is that their national team coach?

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri wins a few games as Juve manager playing some nice passing football, and everyone on here will jump on his dick.

Watch this space.

Sarri loses a few games as Juve manager playing some mediocre possession football, and all his fans on here will cry for him to be sacked.

Watch this space.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Sarri loses a few games as Juve manager playing some mediocre possession football, and all his fans on here will cry for him to be sacked.

Watch this space.
    This is also true, no doubt.

Also could you please tell the girl in your avatar to pluck her disgusting monobrow. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)