Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Anyone confirm this?

Luca scarcella said in the tweet I posted before (said Pep to Juve done deal) that he isn't looking for noteriety or to show up any other sports journalist but rather he affirms this is what he knows.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
No one likes you. Stop asking these questions and seeking validation for your sarripsychosis. You should be banned, campaigning for the end of our top club status.
You haven’t responded to my question, just a cheap ad hominem attacks.

That’s ok. Very few people on this forum can compete with me on an intellectual level. The likes of @DAiDEViL and @zizinho have been left in tatters after they attempted to debate me.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You haven’t responded to my question, just a cheap ad hominem attacks.

That’s ok. Very few people on this forum can compete with me on an intellectual level. The likes of @DAiDEViL and @zizinho have been left in tatters after they attempted to debate me.
Bitch pls. Ive destroyed your will to live every time you tried standing up to me. Know your place peasant

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allow me to reiterate. Agnelli is a rich, successful and intelligent businessman. He'd want a coach that upholds the values and traditions of Juventus, not some homeless scumbag hobo. We are not a charity.

If you're rich and powerful, why would you eat at a homeless shelter? Sarri is that homeless shelter. He can stay at his plastic club or fuck off to a club where he can continue to be a sore loser with no titles. Fuck that cum guzzling chain smoking shitstain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 250)