Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Allow me to reiterate. Agnelli is a rich, successful and intelligent businessman. He'd want a coach that upholds the values and traditions of Juventus, not some homeless scumbag hobo. We are not a charity.

If you're rich and powerful, why would you eat at a homeless shelter? Sarri is that homeless shelter. He can stay at his plastic club or fuck off to a club where he can continue to be a sore loser with no titles. Fuck that cum guzzling chain smoking shitstain.
The mental images you just gave me, man :cry:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allow me to reiterate. Agnelli is a rich, successful and intelligent businessman. He'd want a coach that upholds the values and traditions of Juventus, not some homeless scumbag hobo. We are not a charity.

If you're rich and powerful, why would you eat at a homeless shelter? Sarri is that homeless shelter. He can stay at his plastic club or fuck off to a club where he can continue to be a sore loser with no titles. Fuck that cum guzzling chain smoking shitstain.
Agree. It makes no sense whatsoever to fire Allegri and hire Sarri. It really has to be some important name they agreed terms with. And this is prolly done weeks if not months in advance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Yeh.

This is practicall the reason why i dont think sarri is coming.

Also, Agnelli had the chance to go for conte and mou.... Why on hearth he would go for sarriball?

Makes zero zero sense

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeh.

Also, Agnelli had the chance to go for conte and mou.... Why on hearth he would go for sarriball?

Makes zero zero sense
Unless A) Sarri is the 5th out of 5 options and is a last resort, or B) Sarri was the first choice all along.
I don't know which is worse.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I never said we go for Jorginho no matter next coach.

But if Sarri comes its his first transfer request. And Jorginho will be shown the door at Chelsea if Lampard or who ever comes in. He will be easy and cheap to get.
Don't think either Jorginho or Higuain is a must have for Sarri anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh.

Makes zero zero sense
Sarri over Mou makes 0 sense?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeh.

Makes zero zero sense
Conte ok I can deal with it but Mou is a has been and is some kind of a public enemy here
Playing with no coach makes more sense than playing with Mourinho
Also Pogba will be ruled out if we do go for Mou...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So if City get a ban, why would a well established coach like Pochettino go there?

The only incentive would be a huge salary but he could risk his career with their ban and limitations.
I'd say yes. He'd inherit the best team in the prem with no European obligations to win the league which for him is something he's never done before obviously so there's massive upside

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Because he doesn’t want Juve to play defensive football anymore.

It’s obvious that the board are trying to modernize Juve in every way possible.

1. The new logo that looks like it could be for a clothing line

2. We changed our kits after a study found that Americans associate black and white stripes with referees.

3. We are interested in Sarri because he plays more attacking football and he likes his teams to dominate possession.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Because he doesn’t want Juve to play defensive football anymore.

It’s obvious that the board are trying to modernize Juve in every way possible.

1. The new logo that looks like it could be for a clothing line

2. We changed our kits after a study found that Americans associate black and white stripes with referees.

3. We are interested in Sarri because he plays more attacking football and he likes his teams to dominate possession.
4. Zero tituli

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Unless A) Sarri is the 5th out of 5 options and is a last resort, or B) Sarri was the first choice all along.
I don't know which is worse.
Case B is by far the worst possible one. I'll lose a lot of faith in Paratici and Nedved if they sacked allegri for this classless peasant.
I hope it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 388)