Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szczesny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Koulibaly-Sandro
Pjanić
Ndombele-Ramsey
Berna-Dybala-Ronaldo​
Dybala is already gone.. I would be extremely surprised to see him here for another season...

- - - Updated - - -

Poch "I'll discuss my future after the CL"

Another guru
SethRollins has said it will be a big
Sarri, Inzaghi etc won't happen
Mark trusts him so if he says it will be big then it will be big - Poch spice here we come..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dybala is already gone.. I would be extremely surprised to see him here for another season...

- - - Updated - - -

Mark trusts him so if he says it will be big then it will be big - Poch spice here we come..
Sorry I didn't read it all

He said Pep and it's always been pep but he can't confirm whether he's already signed

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Exclusive: Sarri and Juventus reach agreement but final decision depends on Poch's UCL final

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...tus-reach-agreement-but-final-decision--81944
Like I said before this is what Paratici is waiting for . Just like he mentioned . It will be Sarri or Pochettino. I don,t see Klopp leaving Liverpool, winning or loosing the CL.
Neither Sarri nor Pochettino have won little or anything.
This forum is all ways the same. Every transfer year only negativity. I remember what the majority said about Allegri ,. You did not want him !!!!!
If it is Sarri it is Sarri trust Agnelli. Sarri , old bad dresser, smoker,( hate smokers) never winner, will bring great football and will win. Have a little trust.
Now Allegri is a God but when was was coming 5 years ago. most of you hated him. I am happy he is gone. we need better football and win. Beautiful football and winning ,is better than just winning. Just winning is good for Serie A, but in CL it is worth zero. Trust Agnelli, Paratici and Nedved we will do very well next year even with Sarri.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sorry I didn't read it all

He said Pep and it's always been pep but he can't confirm whether he's already signed
I rather take his version as it gives me more hope for a good Juve future than Sarri..

Im getting tired of all our failures in Europe while Serie A feels like something given now..
I think that no matter who our board peaks - It will be a better choice than keeping Allegri not because of Allegri`s class which he definitely is a great manager.. but because our team feel tired with him and it feels a need for change is very much needed + We need to change our style to a more modern style which means:
A. More speed
B. Taking the initiative and not just rest after scoring a goal
C. Apply more pressure when defending instead of just waiting for the others to attack you (take a look at Liverpool Barca for example - Liverpool applied lots of pressure on Barcelona which made them play better than them - IMO in both legs!
Barcelona had the best of their situations in the first tie while in the second they conceded 4 without Salah and Firmino which emphasize the fact that style is very important)

- - - Updated - - -

Poch "I'll discuss my future after the CL"

Another guru
SethRollins has said it will be a big
Sarri, Inzaghi etc won't happen
By the way where is this SethRollins dude posting?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I rather take his version as it gives me more hope for a good Juve future than Sarri..

Im getting tired of all our failures in Europe while Serie A feels like something given now..
I think that no matter who our board peaks - It will be a better choice than keeping Allegri not because of Allegri`s class which he definitely is a great manager.. but because our team feel tired with him and it feels a need for change is very much needed + We need to change our style to a more modern style which means:
A. More speed
B. Taking the initiative and not just rest after scoring a goal
C. Apply more pressure when defending instead of just waiting for the others to attack you (take a look at Liverpool Barca for example - Liverpool applied lots of pressure on Barcelona which made them play better than them - IMO in both legs!
Barcelona had the best of their situations in the first tie while in the second they conceded 4 without Salah and Firmino which emphasize the fact that style is very important)

- - - Updated - - -

By the way where is this SethRollins dude posting?
VS
L'angolo del guru

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Momblano: Guardiola is in pole position (he's sort of made it clear in the past that he knows more but can't say anything)
We are waiting for the last game of the year (CL) any day after then could be the good one

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It's really funny you know, when some members are talking about choosing Sarri is a definite downgrade, you go and tell us that we could have done worse :lol2:

It seems that you already have embraced mediocrity, just waiting until more Juve fans do the same.
it's not like there's a million options atm. from those that seem available, Sarri ranks pretty highly in my list. would be way more worried if we signed Gasp/Inzaghi/Miha, that road is next to Inter 2010

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Momblano: Guardiola is in pole position (he's sort of made it clear in the past that he knows more but can't say anything)
We are waiting for the last game of the year (CL) any day after then could be the good one
Is he mentioning all the possible names again?

Just a couple of hours ago he said Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 393)