Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
We are so confused since sacking Marotta. It’s actually fucking hilarious how clueless we’ve been in most facets of the club since then.

Grab headlines around the world with the CR7 signing, try to usher in a new international-flavour for the club...and then bring in the hobo from Naples as coach a year later :lol3:
Aren't you the guy who would be 1st to say something "we won Serie A you muppets", if someone had the audacity to criticize Bepe for any reason?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Sarri is good coach, but I still don't think he is a good choice if we want to win C1. his team tends to play well in the long run like league games, but in the crucial moment (like C1 games or against us, even when we are at the weakest moment), they choked really hard. Plus his defeatest attitude and inflexible in substitute in games can not be ignored.

If we get him, I think it is only a foundation for someone like Guardiola in 2021

Jan 22, 2016
We will easily win the league with Sarri. He knows how to win in serie a. And our players are too good for anyone. I would even go furture and say we will win the league without a coach, that's how good we are.

CL is another beast.we will lose Allegri's tactical choices but we will be more assertive, maybe this is what we lack to win the CL.

If we can't get Pep, and Poch, there is no good to go for Moh, Inzaghi or Miha, at least we should try something new until one of Pep, Klopp or Poch becomes avaliable next season.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sarri is good coach, but I still don't think he is a good choice if we want to win C1. his team tends to play well in the long run like league games, but in the crucial moment (like C1 games or against us, even when we are at the weakest moment), they choked really hard. Plus his defeatest attitude and inflexible in substitute in games can not be ignored.

If we get him, I think it is only a foundation for someone like Guardiola in 2021
I think this has already been agreed. Pep in two years.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Since when are the league points in Serie A a reference? Isn't it a washed up league with no competition whatsoever? Or is this tune no longer in your favour?
What the hell are you talking about? When have I said Serie A is a washed up league and what tune?

I wonder how some people become Juve fans. We play in Serie A, we are an italian team, it is our league, and I hope we compete as best as possible to win it every year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This seems like a lesson in careful what you wish for...

Throughout the season I have read various comments along the lines of they want more attractive football and are bored/sick of scraping wins.

Well no more will we be scraping wins in hard fought games under Sarri. But hey at least we will look good when we pass the ball around constantly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...He knows how to win in serie a...
oh yes, he certainly does. napoli had their fate in their own hands 4 games before the end of the championship, yet they bottled 2 of their 4 final games, against mid-table teams like fiorentina and torino. and why? because sarri chose to watch the rival team's match in that famous hotel in firenze, instead of fully concentrating on themselves. that's what winners do, isn't it?

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
The time was right to change coach but if it’s Sarri my fear is that’s because the transfer window will be a poor one, I don’t see us getting Sarri then buying a Pogba or sms I see us selling Dybala or Pjanic and buying cheap replacements, nobody gets a Sarri and buys top players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What’s your point? I’m saying we made a mistake firing Beppe. And the last transfer window and this Sarri BS is kind of proving my point.
Its proving what point? The winter mercato was exactly kinda stuff Marotta would done, sell off a disgruntled player, and sign a cheap backup player.

And for our coach, it's not decided yet is it? So how are people crying about already?

Or think Marotta would done any different? If anything Marotta would be the one who would insist on domestic mid level names? Unlike Paratici who has clean slate since his tenure has barely started, Marotta actually hired Del Neri and both Conte and Allegri were direct Agnelli choices.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)