Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Stupid question as no one knows. What we do know is that Allegri won five straight with four doubles and Sarri has won none.
But then again, isn't that what people discuss 24/7 on here? Stupid questions and hypotheses?
How would Capello do with this team back in the day, how would Allegri do with Fabio's team etc. etc.

Jan 22, 2016
oh yes, he certainly does. napoli had their fate in their own hands 4 games before the end of the championship, yet they bottled 2 of their 4 final games, against mid-table teams like fiorentina and torino. and why? because sarri chose to watch the rival team's match in that famous hotel in firenze, instead of fully concentrating on themselves. that's what winners do, isn't it?
The same happened to Allegri and Milan. They were 4 points aheadof us but bottled against minors in the last stages.

Why? Because Allegri whined about goal di muntari all year instead of winning their games. I think that's what winners do then.

=====
You see? It doesn't work like that.

Jun 6, 2015
But then again, isn't that what people discuss 24/7 on here? Stupid questions and hypotheses?
How would Capello do with this team back in the day, how would Allegri do with Fabio's team etc. etc.
Perhaps, but I prefer to talk about what we actually know or at least think we know. Trying to create imaginary situations to support your views is intellectually lazy imo.

Jan 22, 2016
Its proving what point? The winter mercato was exactly kinda stuff Marotta would done, sell off a disgruntled player, and sign a cheap backup player.

And for our coach, it's not decided yet is it? So how are people crying about already?

Or think Marotta would done any different? If anything Marotta would be the one who would insist on domestic mid level names? Unlike Paratici who has clean slate since his tenure has barely started, Marotta actually hired Del Neri and both Conte and Allegri were direct Agnelli choices.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
People have gone full meltdown here, same people who criticized Marotta for his midtable mentality now miss him :))

They think we are doomed and soon becomes second of Del neri.

I can't even laugh at them anymore, it'a so pathetic.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Maurizio Sarri is the favorite for the Juventus bench. Ramadani (his agent) has a scheduled appointment with Chelsea in the aftermath of the EL finale. Simone Inzaghi is plan B. Juve monitoring the situations of Klopp & Pochettino in case of a surprise departure. [Di Marzio]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The same happened to Allegri and Milan. They were 4 points aheadof us but bottled against minors in the last stages.

Why? Because Allegri whined about goal di muntari all year instead of winning their games. I think that's what winners do then.

=====
You see? It doesn't work like that.
they had key players out with injuries. and the same thing happened to allegri this year against ajax, so if you wanna bash allegri, feel free to mention his injury record. also, allegri actually won something way before he came to juve.

sarri knows how to win is a completely unfounded argument. he still might win even this week, but as of now, he's a proven loser.

also, the strength of the company may change people. at juve, there is a strict policy for not mentioning the refs after games. i expect our next coach, whoever it may be, not to whine in front of the press. also, unproven coaches can start winning with the right squad, circumstances, etc. it wouldn't change the fact that sarri personally bottled last year's title, and we should forever be grateful to him.

Jan 22, 2016
People miss marotta :lol: but its somehow paratici's fault that khedira was given a contract extension earning 6 mill a year and replacing hernanes with Vidal amongst many other criminal acts
People miss a guy who used to say in every interview that players can go whenever they want, we won't keep them. We were looked like a shopping center for other clubs and sold guys like Vidal and Pogba and never replaced them.

What a lovely days they were. I miss you Marotta

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
People miss a guy who used to say in every interview that players can go whenever they want, we won't keep them. We were looked like a shopping center for other clubs and sold guys like Vidal and Pogba and never replaced them.

What a lovely days they were. I miss you Marotta
Yet people attacked paratici for letting benatia go and bringing back caceres... knowing marotta he would have tried to bring Andrade out of retirement instead

Jan 22, 2016
they had key players out with injuries. and the same thing happened to allegri this year against ajax, so if you wanna bash allegri, feel free to mention his injury record. also, allegri actually won something way before he came to juve.

sarri knows how to win is a completely unfounded argument. he still might win even this week, but as of now, he's a proven loser.

also, the strength of the company may change people. at juve, there is a strict policy for not mentioning the refs after games. i expect our next coach, whoever it may be, not to whine in front of the press. also, unproven coaches can start winning with the right squad, circumstances, etc. it wouldn't change the fact that sarri personally bottled last year's title, and we should forever be grateful to him.
I completely agree with this post. All I'm saying people shouldn't judge coaches untill they become part of this environment and show what they are capable of.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Allegri got sacked - We need to get better than Allegri otherwise its stupid to sack him
Sarri isnt better and Inzaghi is definitely not better...
Klopp Pochettino or Pep - One of these please (preferably Pep or Klopp)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
oh yes, he certainly does. napoli had their fate in their own hands 4 games before the end of the championship, yet they bottled 2 of their 4 final games, against mid-table teams like fiorentina and torino. and why? because sarri chose to watch the rival team's match in that famous hotel in firenze, instead of fully concentrating on themselves. that's what winners do, isn't it?
Sorry, but napoli never had their fate in their own hands in that season.As we played inter we were 1 point in front of them.Yes we had a hard schedule compared to them ,but we had our fate in our own hands and they were still hoping for us to fail in one game.The rest is history.
Also sarri is a bad choice for us and he and his team certainly showed us how to crumble under pressure.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I have only now stopped laughing at that photo of Sarri having coffee delivered to him while holding a cigar during practice. Face of that poor guy delivering it and just imagining that at Juve while CR watches in disbelief. :rofl:

I refuse to believe Andrea is that stupid. My money is on Pochettino being our new coach.
That's Napoli's espresso man. He "delivers" coffee to Ancelotti and squad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)