Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Have you ever thought about why he's already an old man and has never coached a top team before? He's so good, yet no genuine top team is willing to pick him up. I wonder why that is.
Kovac and Valverde have both won the domestic double. Do you rate either of them?

Chelsea hired Sarri, and if rumors are to be believed, so will we. Are Chelsea and Juve not top teams?

- - - Updated - - -

The delusion is strong.
If Valverde and Kovac can win trophies, I don't see why Sarri can't.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Kovac and Valverde have both won the domestic double. Do you rate either of them?

Chelsea hired Sarri, and if rumors are to be believed, so will we. Are Chelsea and Juve not top teams?

- - - Updated - - -

If Valverde and Kovac can win trophies, I don't see why Sarri can't.
I hope you enjoy the trophyless season to come with Sarri playing clueless naive attacking football.

May 26, 2016
Imagine watching press conferences with that filthy peasant as our coach... just looking at his poor conditioned skin gives me the creeps. Just no class at all.

Feels weird, but at this point I'm really starting to miss Mister.

Just want this to end, it's a pain in the ass with all this uncertainty.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tell that to @DAiDEViL :lol3:

The double standards are comical
Not really.

To answer your question, no, i don't think the coach with more titles is automatically better, but we are talking about Sarri here.

He's literally won nothing. NOTHING.

Has never coached a top team (No, current Chelsea isn't a top team)

Has little to no CL experience.

Runs his favorite 14 players into the ground.

Willingly throws away cup competitions to focus on another one - Just to lose that one as well.

Constantly makes up laughable excuses and blames others for his and his teams failure.

Chews on cigarettes and dresses like a hobo.

And all that despite being like 10 years older than Max and Pep. So yes, i think it's fair to say he isn't exactly one one level with the other two coaches mentioned above.

And this is the turd you want to coach one of the best teams in the World.

Sad.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Not really.

To answer your question, no, i don't think the coach with more titles is automatically better, but we are talking about Sarri here.

He's literally won nothing. NOTHING.

Has never coached a top team (No, current Chelsea isn't a top team)

Has little to no CL experience.

Runs his favorite 14 players into the ground.

Willingly throws away cup competitions to focus on another one - Just to lose that one as well.

Constantly makes up laughable excuses and blames others for his and his teams failure.

Chews on cigarettes and dresses like a hobo.

And all that despite being like 10 years older than Max and Pep. So yes, i think it's fair to say he isn't exactly one one level with the other two coaches mentioned above.

And this is the turd you want to coach one of the best teams in the World.

Sad.
You forgot that he's a one-trick pony and a useless triangle-obsessed maniac. His style isn't even good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)