Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Sarri will give us a great team to watch ....
But choke on getting silverwares If we are 7th like Pre - Conte era, i will be happy with him

Now we want team to watch and know how to win ....

If the management give up on this .... there is something really wrong their ...like we have finacial trouble or AA feel boring and dont care about his toy anymore ....
And that is what Sarri will give you plus He is almost started winning trophies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte won multiple titles at Juve by beating coaches like Sarri. Fast forward we fire the guy that beat his record, Inter signs Conte during their rebuild and we sign Sarri the punk that has gotten beaten repeatedly by Conte and Max.

What kind of twisted reality is this :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Del neri sacked very next day we announce conte.

Conte leaves very next day we announce Allegri

Allegri leaves very next day, we know who we want... right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sami people who are hating on Sarri were hating on Allegri 5 years ago!

- - - Updated - - -

If everyone has a boner for beautiful, entertaining football that results in nothing at the end of the season, why don't we just hire Zeman and this can truly be a mindfuck of biblical proportions
These two are not mutually exclusive :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sami people who are hating on Sarri were hating on Allegri 5 years ago!

- - - Updated - - -

These two are not mutually exclusive :)
At least Allegri accomplished something before he got here. It wasn't his fault that his squad was systematically torn apart for 3 consecutive years

Sarri is another matter entirely different. Not only do his teams not win, but his comportment and demeanor are fucking awful. We have NEVER had a coach like that. An excuse making vending machine is what he is

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At least Allegri accomplished something before he got here. It wasn't his fault that his squad was systematically torn apart for 3 consecutive years

Sarri is another matter entirely different. Not only do his teams not win, but his comportment and demeanor are fucking awful. We have NEVER had a coach like that. An excuse making vending machine is what he is
Still it doesn't deserve the hate he's getting :)! If board decides to go with him, then they surely know a thing or two better than most members here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Still it doesn't deserve the hate he's getting :)! If board decides to go with him, then they surely know a thing or two better than most members here.
He is not an upgrade to what we had with Allegri. On or off the pitch. This wouldn't even be a lateral move.

I had stated before, I can't even be mad at him if he took the job, because he is not the one offering it.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He is not an upgrade to what we had with Allegri. On or off the pitch. This wouldn't even be a lateral move.

I had stated before, I can't even be mad at him if he took the job, because he is not the one offering it.
Man simple as that! We will win the league with Ferrara if we bring him back! Serie A is way too easy! We don't even try anymore! We win the league improve our playing style until PEP is available, maybe we will have luck with him in CHL! Just like Ranieri who managed to win first title with Leicester, yet was considered the biggest loser!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)