Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The team Pep took over had players like Joe Hart starting. Also epl is more competitive. We managed to win title here even that year we were midtable after 2 months. And guess what it was Sarri who blew his lead at the top.

Sarri has no history managing stars. He cant even manage players like Kepa. I can totally see a situation were our players question his methods especially if you have guys like Ronaldo here who have won it all. And now some smoker in tracksuit who has won nothing and was managing pub teams till 2015 is going to manage this squad to titles? Id argue our squad is even not suited to Sarri style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
SARRI SET FOR JUVE SWITCH

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is the favourite to become the new manager at Juventus, reports Tuttosport.

And the Italian hopes to build his side around Miralem Pjanic, Federico Bernardeschi and Gonzalo Higuain, with Paul Pogba and Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic his top two transfer targets.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sarri can win Chelsea a European trophy which shall be more than what Allegri won in his entire career.
Well lets hope we finish 3rd in CL group next season then so we go to Europa knockouts.

- - - Updated - - -

SARRI SET FOR JUVE SWITCH

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is the favourite to become the new manager at Juventus, reports Tuttosport.

And the Italian hopes to build his side around Miralem Pjanic, Federico Bernardeschi and Gonzalo Higuain, with Paul Pogba and Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic his top two transfer targets.
Higuain is 33 almost. Ffs man. Kean sold then?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I don't know where you're going with this? Milan hired Allegri from midtable Cagliari and won their last Scudetto. Let's not forget our most successful era kickstarted by a guy who managed in Serie B before taking the the job.

The point is Sarri proved himself at two massive clubs in two different leagues and can handle expectations. Seriously what is wrong Juve fans doubting Sarri's credentials?
Where im going is Allegri and Conte got these jobs early or mid 40s. Sarri was 55-56 when he got Napoli job. He was 59-60 when he got Chelsea job. He was coaching teams in serie c2 in his 40s. Talk about late bloomer. Why are those guys able to make it but Sarri needed to wait till 55 to even get Napoli job.

- - - Updated - - -

we already extended kean's contract. i think kean would be bench player.
Yeah but Sarri is all about experienced veterans. Thats another issue. We are in a rebuilding phase and this guy will call Barzagli out of retirement and demand Buffon his Perin replacement.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agnelli is a business man, a forward thinking and progressive individual (despite his flaws, the facial pubes, and shagging women he shouldn't, etc...)

There's no way a smart and intelligent man like that would hire a chain smoking racist neanderthal garbage dump of a human being to be our next coach. I simply refuse to believe that could be the case.

No coping mechanism required. Fucko Sarri, the primitive cunt.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
I don't why everyone is laughing that Sarri may win the Europa League. Diego Simeone has two Europa leagues but not one CL trophy but I don't hear anyone calling him a shit manager.

Reinhard

Dec 14, 2005
I don't why everyone is laughing that Sarri may win the Europa League. Diego Simeone has two Europa leagues but not one CL trophy but I don't hear anyone calling him a shit manager.
And thats the reason, why I don't believe we would get a manager, who didn't win the CL trophy in his entire career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Agnelli is a business man, a forward thinking and progressive individual (despite his flaws, the facial pubes, and shagging women he shouldn't, etc...)

There's no way a smart and intelligent man like that would hire a chain smoking racist neanderthal garbage dump of a human being to be our next coach. I simply refuse to believe that could be the case.

No coping mechanism required. Fucko Sarri, the primitive cunt.
He did hire Del Neri though no?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Where im going is Allegri and Conte got these jobs early or mid 40s. Sarri was 55-56 when he got Napoli job. He was 59-60 when he got Chelsea job. He was coaching teams in serie c2 in his 40s. Talk about late bloomer. Why are those guys able to make it but Sarri needed to wait till 55 to even get Napoli job.
What a terrible argument. Allegri and Conte were football players that went straight to coaching after retirement. Sarri wasn't a footballer or a coach until late in his life. He coached in Serie C in 2008 or so? then 4 years later he was already impressing in Serie A with Empoli and by 2015 he was in Napoli blowing everyone away.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why are you comparing these examples? Where was Atletico before Simeone? They didnt even play CL groups before him. They were laughing stock in city of Madrid. They hadnt won anything for years. Simeone transformed them. But he is now 49. Where was Sarri age 49? He was coaching serie C. That is the difference.

This whole comparison with Simeone, Allegri, Conte is meaningless. Sarri was coaching already in early 1990s. But what had he achieved? Those guys all made it in their 40s. This guy with his Sarri Total Football couldnt make it till 55 to Napoli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sarri has similar style to Pep but has experience managing in Serie A. I feel Pep is going to get eaten alive unless he adjust his tactics. Sarri on the other hand don't need to adjust and will fit like a glove. If he can win the Europa with a vastly inferior team then no doubt Sarri will take us to places Allegri could only dream of.

Let me see, hmmm, who to take:

A coach who is 48 years old and has 26 titles to date in 11 years (He averages 2.5 titles per season). Basically started the most dominating force in Football in Barca.

And a 60 year old coach who has nearly 3 decades of massive experience in ZERO TITULI. I mean litterally not a single title in that entire time, not even a meaningless coppa.

Your troll game is weak, because there is no way you are genuinely that retarded to be serious with this

P.S Take us to places Allegri can only dream of? Allegri given us 11 titles in 5 years and closest we ever gotten to CL twice in ages, are you thinking of nightmares when you say zero tituli pedigree is proven capable to take us places Allegri couldnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri can win Chelsea a European trophy which shall be more than what Allegri won in his entire career.

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Obvious troll was obvious for years, he just gave himself up too much today, lost in the sauce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 330)