Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let me see, hmmm, who to take:

A coach who is 48 years old and has 26 titles to date in 11 years (He averages 2.5 titles per season). Basically started the most dominating force in Football in Barca.

And a 60 year old coach who has nearly 3 decades of massive experience in ZERO TITULI. I mean litterally not a single title in that entire time, not even a meaningless coppa.

Your troll game is weak, because there is no way you are genuinely that retarded to be serious with this

P.S Take us to places Allegri can only dream of? Allegri given us 11 titles in 5 years and closest we ever gotten to CL twice in ages, are you thinking of nightmares when you say zero tituli pedigree is proven capable to take us places Allegri couldnt?

- - - Updated - - -

tenor.gif
You would think, but then again his username is Gabigol. I'm not entirely convinced he is trolling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Everybody who complains about Sarri has this hope that we're going to get Pep which WE ARE NOT. After that, shit could get really pathetic with options like Inzaghi, Sinisa and Di Francesco.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Everybody who complains about Sarri has this hope that we're going to get Pep which WE ARE NOT. After that, shit could get really pathetic with options like Inzaghi, Sinisa and Di Francesco.
Why the hell did we sack Allegri if it means Sarri on the bench? Thats why people are complaining. Not because we prefer mihailovic to Sarri.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Everybody who complains about Sarri has this hope that we're going to get Pep which WE ARE NOT.
Accurate for me. No coach is worth the money that Pep appears to be holding out in extorting from Agnelli. Spend that money on players! Sarri might not be the best choice on paper but his style of play no one here should be upset about. Most have complained here that Max offensive plan this season (whatever that was?) was inconsistent to say the least.
:jflag:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If there is an investment that should be prioritized the most in a team, its getting the coaching hire right, even if its pricey. Its litterally the key to it all, nothing comes close to the impact a coach has in making or breaking a team. So if he is extra pricey, who cares? Its whats needed to be amongst the best then you do it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And what happens if that pricy coach doesn't win the CL title next season?

You keep building your team to improve your chance to win it? There is no gurantee to have the best coaches or players, the CL, but they improve your odds. We keep trying, its not like its a total failure if we have Ronaldo and dont win either, but atleast it improves our odds. Pep would improve our odds way more then any other option right now.

Jul 20, 2012
You keep building your team to improve your chance to win it? Its not gurantee to have the best coaches or players, the CL, but they improve your odds. We keep trying, its not like its a total failure if we have Ronaldo and dont win either, but atleast it improves our odds. Pep would improve our odds way more then any other option right now.
It's a basic concept in which people on this forum can't grasp.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The meltdown will be epic when Sarri is confirmed
I'm looking forward to that part too, but what I fear the most by hiring Sarri is that I think it would make Ronaldo want to leave. How could the greatest athlete football has ever seen respect a non-winner who doesn't look after his own health and breathes toxic fumes everywhere and cannot command respect from his players?

Hopefully we have someone else lined up. I don't believe it's Pep, though.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm looking forward to that part too, but what I fear the most by hiring Sarri is that I think it would make Ronaldo want to leave. How could the greatest athlete football has ever seen respect a non-winner who doesn't look after his own health and breathes toxic fumes everywhere and cannot command respect from his players?

Hopefully we have someone else lined up. I don't believe it's Pep, though.
Ronaldo is what still gives me hope we’re getting someone who’s actually won something, a big name.

Going through all the trouble of revitalizing our brand, then getting the best player in the world to just sack Allegri and hire an Italian bum doesn’t sound like something Agnelli would do. I trust he knows best and I’ll cling on to that belief...

...Until Sarri arrives :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)