Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I thought it was the right time for Allegri to go, but I honestly thought we’d do it only if we had a Guardiola (or similar) coach in hand. Seems like we don’t. And now we are left scrambling for peasants like Sarri or good, but totally untested guys like Inzaghi.
Who do you consider similar to Guardiola? I guess our board consider Sarri to be..

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I thought it was the right time for Allegri to go, but I honestly thought we’d do it only if we had a Guardiola (or similar) coach in hand. Seems like we don’t. And now we are left scrambling for peasants like Sarri or good, but totally untested guys like Inzaghi.
:agree: i would have had no problem in replacing him with another World Class manager, but i wouldn't replace him with a downgrade, or just get rid of him for the sake of change, i dont know if the board thought they had someone world class ready as a replacement and that fell through, or if they just decided to get rid of him, not thinking of a replacement

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who do you consider similar to Guardiola? I guess our board consider Sarri to be..
Klopp. But lol he isn’t leaving Liverpool of course. They are the only two other managers worthy of us imo.

Oh and Zidane (before going to Madrid of course) Obviously Zidane is off limits and in hindsight it was a big mistake to not replace Allegri at the end of last season and try bring Zizou in.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Klopp. But lol he isn’t leaving Liverpool of course. They are the only two other managers worthy of us imo.

Oh and Zidane (before going to Madrid of course) Obviously Zidane is off limits and in hindsight it was a big mistake to not replace Allegri at the end of last season and try bring Zizou in.
Maybe after winning CL he'll move on? who knows

and Zidane lately is having conflicts with Florentino.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
He nearly eliminated Pep's Bayern
And he would have, if the entire team adhered to the defensive ugly football he switched to when he had no other options due to the short bench. But then, out of the blue, instead of some ugly pass back to the teammate, or even uglier ball kick somewhere forward just to release tension, Evra decided to perform a piece of the beautiful football in front of his penalty box. The irony is that it's not ugly football that failed in that game, but exactly the opposite.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When Conte left us out of nowhere, now that was a problem. We had to find a new coach in mid July and it created problems on the market.
Now it's different. Unless you think the men who made this team from scratches, made us much richer and got CR, don't know what they are doing, then you can be certain they know what they are doing. Whoever is our coach, it's gonna be a well thought decision. Your reactions here are crazy.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When Conte left us out of nowhere, now that was a problem. We had to find a new coach in mid July and it created problems on the market.
Now it's different. Unless you think the men who made this team from scratches, made us much richer and got CR, don't know what they are doing, then you can be certain they know what they are doing. Whoever is our coach, it's gonna be a well thought decision. Your reactions here are crazy.
Always the voice of reason :tup:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think that guardiola will 100% come to juve... In the future, maybe in 2 years when his city contract expires, but no way is he coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)