Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Is that the reason a team with Hazard in it scored 60 goals?
Expected number of goals (quality of chances created) in every Serie A season from 2015-2018:

2015/16
Juve - 62.99
Napoli - 69.53

2016/17
Juve - 68.74
Napoli - 77.51

2017/18
Juve - 59.23
Napoli - 70.45

Yeah, Sarri teams create more and higher quality chances than Allegri teams.

People seriously underestimate just how much having Dybala helped us from 2015-2018. Dybala scored so many goals out of nothing in those three seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
What a NIGHTMARE it would be if Sarri joins.I dont know about his coaching abilities because i dont watch peasant teams like Napoli and Chelsesomething.BUT i ve seen his personality through his disgraceful interviews, and I have to say this guy is the typical low cunnning , uneducated, low class italian hillbilly who doesnt fit the profile of Juventus at all.Hope rumors are fake.Gurus now we need you the most.Mark and Tanu I summon you.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Sarri is not a good choice for Juventus brand after the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo. and Agnelli is not a stupid man to appoint Sarri.

from other perspective; if we appoint Sarri right now, this means Guardiola will arrive 1 or 2 years later.

but if you have best player in the world aged 35, you can't waste another year and appoint a top manager who can give us CL victory. This is more likely.

be patient guys, :agnelli: got this.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sarri over pep for many reasons.
He is Italian first
He likes attacking game
He gives younger players a chance
He is a little hot head and stubborn which I like about him
He is looking a revenge for ADL
a) Yes, but he's not one of the best Italian managers.
b) Not necessariy
c) LOL no he doesn't. Barely started young players at Napoli, and has been forced into using young players at Chelsea due to injury and incoming transfer ban
d) yes he's a hot head (and a racist, homophobic old bigot) and he's stubborn. Neither are particularly endearing traits
e) Who gives a fuck about ADL and revenge over them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I trust Monbly and he confirmed that. We want Tika-take, if we cant take Pep this year then Sarri will prepare the team for him. we will play nicer football and in process we will win another Serie A, Coppa and Supercoppa. The only difference between him and Allegri will be that us fans will no longer see 1-0 but 5-1 m, 4-3, 3-1.
Lol

Coppa and supercoppa and Serie A. Sure dude. Sarri sucks balls at managing more than one competition. Hasn’t won a single trophy yet. And now he’s going to win 3 in a year lol

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
a) Yes, but he's not one of the best Italian managers.
b) Not necessariy
c) LOL no he doesn't. Barely started young players at Napoli, and has been forced into using young players at Chelsea due to injury and incoming transfer ban
d) yes he's a hot head (and a racist, homophobic old bigot) and he's stubborn. Neither are particularly endearing traits
e) Who gives a fuck about ADL and revenge over them.
How will pep deal with Ronaldo and Dybala then? How can people rate a guy who failed with two big teams in Bayern and City? I really like his tactics but he is desperate to win CL but Sarri doesn’t care about it he just likes to entertain us and that is what we want like right? Beautiful football and uncountable goals.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Expected number of goals (quality of chances created) in every Serie A season from 2015-2018:

2015/16
Juve - 62.99
Napoli - 69.53

2016/17
Juve - 68.74
Napoli - 77.51

2017/18
Juve - 59.23
Napoli - 70.45

Yeah, Sarri teams create more and higher quality chances than Allegri teams.

People seriously underestimate just how much having Dybala helped us from 2015-2018. Dybala scored so many goals out of nothing in those three seasons.
Without Hazard Sarri’s chelsea would have scored 40 goals this year and been in relegation battle lol. He relied on Hazard’s individual brilliance all year and the overall team play was insipid.

And again with the Dybala thing. Maybe if Dybala worked on his first touch so it actually became decent, and worked on his passing so he actually started playing as part of the team and creating chances for teammates that would have helped. Instead he spent much of the last two years pouting. And I like Paulo a lot. But he’s been a big part of the problem the lasts 1.5 seasons along with Allegri not being able to get him performing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)