Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Imagine bitching about Allegri’s motivational abilities for years now, and then wanting to hire a coach who said his players lacked motivation and he didn’t know if he could motivate them any further just this year. :shifty:
Yeah another great point.

Watch Sarri say he cant motivate juve win another scudetto cause they won so much. And he cant motivate to win CL cause he has never even seen it.

He didnt watch World Cup:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ld-cup-nothing-can-learn-internationals-says/

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Sarri isn't a bad coach, he's actually a pretty good coach, but some people are definitely overrating him.

People seem to have completely different standards for those who play the kind of football they so very much value.
Man ...you talk about a team want to win consistently the league & be regular CL contender and hire ....not bad coach ....!!!!!!

if we are still 7th in the league ...i will consider Sarri with open arms ....but we are not ....

and we are not in a position to hire a low profile - never won a thing in his life .....because he plays good.... this is not Juventus i know since years ....

if Sarri is the coach ....I think we are feeling the burden of Ronaldo Salary and the management just reach to the point the don't care ....about this team

Fans forget that we are a super power team ...one of the top 5 ....you just don't give a Ferrari to a Toyota driver ....!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
All these people who are raving about Sarri Europa League success. Do you even check the teams he beat there. And we want to win CL here.

He beat Malmo, Dynamo Kiev, Slavia Praha, Eintracht. And the group had teams like Masturbate Borissov and MOL Fehérvár FC.

Yeah CL here we come.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The "change of style" thing is getting ridiculous.

Change of style why?Because of 1 bad season?
I admit, the team was a pain to watch but most of us somehow knew it would have been like that.

You want majestic football just because we signed CR?What about the atrocious midfield?The old/unreliable defence?

A "potential golden ball winner" who should grow some balls and never takes responsibility no matter what?

And the scapegoat is the 3rd most successful manager in the history of the team who led us in 2 cl finals.And we lost to 2 better teams that streamrolled the whole Europe.Show the guy some respect ffs.

Change of style my ass.I don't remember anyone demanding change of style just before Cardiff.Or before Berlin.

Madrid won back to back CLs with Zidane emulating Lippi's tactics and football ffs.Their football last year actually was very juventusesque.

If Agnelli wanted "better football" and better results in Europe he should have spent more to bring better players to support CR.Thinking that CR alone could win it for us is laughable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)