Serie B runner-up: 2013–14

Chelsea
EFL Cup runner-up: 2018–19

GUEST_bbd9e96e-3299-4534-8de0-8ae70ff40f45?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg
Couldnt even win Serie B, that bum :lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
After several years of "the most beautiful football in Europe" with Napoli, hysterical media put Sarri on par with Klopp and Guardiola, since their football philosophies might seem similar for people who think that football it's only those 90 minutes on the pitch.

"Surprisingly", when he left Napoli, there was no queue of proposals from top teams, and he ended up going to the most unprofessionally managed top club - Chelsea. They were desperate and decided to take the risk. Then he failed.

I thought, that was the point when people finally took off their rose-colored glasses and realized who Sarri really is. But no. Somehow he's still considered to have potential to become Pep 2.0. I struggle to understand how that's possible.

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah he did. Hence the reason his head is on the chopping block. They’ve looked terrible for 6 months now and snuck into CL spot because everyone else was terrible too around the 3rd-6th spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Allegri won a Scudetto, knocking off treble-winning Inter, while managing to get to the knockouts of CL every single year before Juventus.

But yeah. Neither did Allegri lol
So at the beginning of your post you say Sarri having a failed season because he got the Cl spot in hardest league in the world and is in EL final

And then at the end of your post praising Allegri because he got a CL spot in serie a!!!!!

That's some double standard dude.

And let's completely ignore the fact Allegri had a far worst season than Sarri before joining us. Losing the CL spot , getting destroyed in CL and getting sacked middle of the season. But let's shit on Sari because he only manged to get the CL spot and reach EL final!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Alen you know the saying you cant teach new tricks to old dog. Do you really think Sarri is going to change the style with veterans like Chiellini, Bonucci, Mandzu and Matuidi starting here. We would have to push for youngsters but Sarri has no proven track record with youth developement. At best he might give Rugani minutes cause they worked at Empoli together but i dont trust Rugani to keep a clean sheet.

But if he brings Jorginho here you know its bad. Its shows how limited he is. He needs same player in 3 of his clubs. Every manager has his favorites but you are supposed to adapt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So at the beginning of your post you say Sarri having a failed season because he got the Cl spot in hardest league in the world and is in EL final

And then at the end of your post praising Allegri because he got a CL spot in serie a!!!!!

That's some double standard dude.

And let's completely ignore the fact Allegri had a far worst season than Sarri before joining us. Losing the CL spot , getting destroyed in CL and getting sacked middle of the season. But let's shit on Sari because he only manged to get the CL spot and reach EL final!
Where the heck did I praise Allegri for getting a CL spot? Because I sure as heck didn’t.

Can you read?

I said Allegri got to the knockouts. As in got out of group stage every season there.

Sarri is a disgusting turd. And he’s won nothing. Ever.

Jan 22, 2016
Nobody is overating Sarri here.my only problem is people only see and say what they like and completely ignore positive aspect of it.
People complained all season about our squad having lots of weaknesses say now that we have a star studded squad
I was among those who believed this squad is capable of much better than this and still believe in this. Our squad was good enough to beat Ajax and Atlanta. No doubt about it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The funny part in that wiki article is that Runners-up are showing up as honours or that section would have been just empty :lol3:

Not sure who writes that kind of stuff.
If you never win anything, 2nd places are honors to you. Still a couple of honesty scudettos missing though. Also, if you can list that order from prince Harry for Mou, then you need to add the Honest Paladin badge to Sarris achievements, its only fair that way.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Nobody is overating Sarri here.my only problem is people only see and say what they like and completely ignore positive aspect of it.

I was among those who believed this squad is capable of much better than this and still believe in this. Our squad was good enough to beat Ajax and Atlanta. No doubt about it.
Wait till Sarri finishes 2nd next season witb this squad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just how big of a fan girl can you be for a coach that hasn't won anything in his career? It really boggles the mind.

And at the same time one of the biggest Allegri haters. There is no limit to stupidity on tuz.
Imagine bitching about Allegri’s motivational abilities for years now, and then wanting to hire a coach who said his players lacked motivation and he didn’t know if he could motivate them any further just this year. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)