Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
For those playing at home

"after the last 24-48 hours I can say that Pep is the the outright favourite, my sources have reinforced what I have been saying all along"

Momblano
“I have no info about a meeting between Juve & Sarri. If i’m wrong about Guardiola, it will most probably be Sarri. But I have no confirmation about meetings.”

[Momblano]

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And when Allegri started to assert himself and ask the club for reinforcements he got turfed.
:agree: i called it when maxx leaving was announced.

the seperation was not at all the sign of ambition the maxx haters here were thinking it was. it was actually a sign that the club is refusing to move forward and is fine with the disjointed team we saw this past season which is why maxx had enough and nope'd off. but no our team was subpar because maxx wasnt asking hard enough for better midfielders despite clearly favoring a 433 heavily dependent on them. dont know what the fuck he was supposed to do keep trying to glue together these frankenstein sides with his requests for players ignored?.

we have lost one of the best in our history and will end up with fucking Sarri now due to this policy.

we have overperformed in europe due to allegri not in spite of him.

imagine thinking getting rid of maxx was going to bring juve closer a CL title:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

“I have no info about a meeting between Juve & Sarri. If i’m wrong about Guardiola, it will most probably be Sarri. But I have no confirmation about meetings.”

[Momblano]
:mombly:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you realize that you’ve repeated so many times your arguments about Sarri? It shows your nothing but a hater and u gonna suck his dick when he joins Juve. He will win nothing less than Allegri won this season with us, by playing beautiful football of course.
Do you realize that you’ve repeated so many times that I am a Sarri hater and I’m gonna suck his dick when he joins Juve for winning at least as many trophies as Allegri while playing beautiful football? :baus:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
That's like when I posted the article yesterday, he was literally talking about Sarri. I'm starting to doubt him
Maybe we don't have a plan B because we are so sure that plan A will work out? And Momblano is just guessing about the plan B? It's no big deal. I trust him. We will know in less than a week.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: i called it when maxx leaving was announced.

the seperation was not at all the sign of ambition the maxx haters here were thinking it was. it was actually a sign that the club is refusing to move forward and is fine with the disjointed team we saw this past season which is why maxx had enough and nope'd off. but no our team was subpar because maxx wasnt asking hard enough for better midfielders despite clearly favoring a 433 heavily dependent on them. dont know what the fuck he was supposed to do keep trying to glue together these frankenstein sides with his requests for players ignored?.

we have lost one of the best in our history and will end up with fucking Sarri now due to this policy.

we have overperformed in europe due to allegri not in spite of him.

imagine thinking getting rid of maxx was going to bring juve closer a CL title:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

:mombly:
Like Max said, when we hired him Juventus players were all tense and afraid facing teams like Malmo in champion’s league. No one thought we were anywhere near up to the task of being genuine contenders in CL. 5 years with Max and people literally think it should be win CL or fire the coach lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)