Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Apparently Agnelli is travelling to Baku to see Sarri's work "close up" before he makes any move. He's obviously never seen his style of football before, as Sarri hasn't coached in Italy for years. Agnelli is also not president for UEFA clubs.

First class journalism.
I don’t know what’s wrong with FI. They’re so rubbish, anything that has potential of upsetting the Juve fans they post on a regular basis. If it’s something big and we’re proud of, they don’t give it importance. Every day they post something new about how close we are to Sarri. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sarri would be an upgrade to Max, that's why he won't join us.
Pep is a straight downgrade, but he is still holding some false founded hype with him, he could join us and most probably will,
when it will be proved beyond doudt what a fraud he is and when he will be content with just a domestic title.
But atm he is above our paygrade and because he knows that he can only win with the best players, he only accepts jobs when the roster is already there and he still has a budget of 200-300mil available to further boost the team and make his presence be seen like a positive one.
It's highly unlikely that we will provide such conditions this summer.
We will settle with an unwanted Italian coach noone else wants and demand that he won't have a say on the transfers.
I agree with you about Pep and the way he moves in order to find “easier" projects to secure success, maybe also to hide his deficiencies as a coach and not wanting to be caught....

But your comment about sarri :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lets be honest here, Sky know less than Jon Snow

- - - Updated - - -

Downhill phase? thats sounds like a bad thing?
I didn't know how else to translate it
But he means it in a good away
Apparently Agnelli is travelling to Baku to see Sarri's work "close up" before he makes any move. He's obviously never seen his style of football before, as Sarri hasn't coached in Italy for years. Agnelli is also not president for UEFA clubs.

First class journalism.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

First class journalism.
Indeed. I basically stopped following rumors after the Pogba soap opera when you would think reputable sources like Sky were reporting contradicting things everyday. People have memory of a goldfish though so the media don't care about their reputation anymore but the clicks. Even if they got some inside info weeks ago that a given coach is basically a done deal, they need to fill the space and obviously they can't remain quiet about the matter or just reporting the very same thing every day even if it's true.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Please. We haven’t had a result like that in like 15 years, especially against a completely shit minnow club like Bournemouth. In the space of 3 premier league matches Sarri managed to lose 6-0 to City and 4-0 to Bournemouth. We haven’t lost by 4 goals (let alone 6 :lol: ) since before calciopoli, even in our two terrible 7th place embarrassment seasons we didn’t have a loss that bad. Last time was against 2nd place Roma in 2004.

The man is a complete turd and an overrated muppet of a coach.

He came 3rd with 72 points (would be 5th last year just like Conte), an anemic 63 goals in 38 matches. His team won 1 match of their last 5 while locked in a battle for a CL spot. The only reason he came 3rd is because everyone else around them choked worse.

At Napoli he lost to both Inter and Atalanta in Coppa Italia qfs in 2 of his 3 years, teams with far inferior squads then. He lost to Villarreal and RB Leipzig in Europa Rof32, and got knocked out CL group stage by Shaktar, 3 more teams with far inferior squads.

This year he made Europa final by beating a series of garbage teams. Malmo, Prague, Dynamo, Frankfurt. He hasn’t beat a decent team yet in Europa.

Stop acting like 3rd this year and EL final is some accomplishment. It isn’t.
*yawn

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Says the guy who constantly talks about how he and others have bigger aspirations for Juve than others, because you want us to play “beautiful” football and win, but is wanting us to settle for a coach who has won nothing at 60 years old, and played atrocious, boring football this year at Chelsea. :baus:

Talk about pathetic hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me again what has Pooch won in his career ad a coach to be a must sign coach? Nothing? Has he ever coached in Italy? No!
Has he ever coached a big team? No!

If it’s not Pep then i dont really care.

Pep is 48 years and won 27 titles.
Pooch is 47 and has won nothing to day.
When have I said I want Pochettino first above all?

I’d go for Zidane, then probably Klopp/Guardiola, and then someone like Pochettino because he’s in that CL final and his teams have consistently beaten good teams in the CL if still not getting that final step. And then Inzaghi/whatever other mid-level unknown Italian Serie A coach, and then way way down at the bottom, Sarri, because along with being only a decent coach like Inzaghi/etc, he’s also a turd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pep and Poch should be the priority,

pep because even when he has been not up to his barcelona standards since he left, he is undoubtely experienced and has won a lot, and knows how to set up an attacking team, thats his specialty.

Poch has nothing in comparison to Pep CV, but he seems to be in his momentum, his prime as a coach, so he would be a good choice too.

Klop, zidane are out of reach...

The rest could be lesser coaches like Gasperini, Simone and EDF.

Sarriball should be the last choice.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Says the guy who constantly talks about how he and others have bigger aspirations for Juve than others, because you want us to play “beautiful” football and win, but is wanting us to settle for a coach who has won nothing at 60 years old, and played atrocious, boring football this year at Chelsea. :baus:

Talk about pathetic hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

When have I said I want Pochettino first above all?

I’d go for Zidane, then probably Klopp/Guardiola, and then someone like Pochettino because he’s in that CL final and his teams have consistently beaten good teams in the CL if still not getting that final step. And then Inzaghi/whatever other mid-level unknown Italian Serie A coach, and then way way down at the bottom, Sarri, because along with being only a decent coach like Inzaghi/etc, he’s also a turd.
Do you realize that you’ve repeated so many times your arguments about Sarri? It shows your nothing but a hater and u gonna suck his dick when he joins Juve. He will win nothing less than Allegri won this season with us, by playing beautiful football of course.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I have to address your post.
I remember we had a few setbacks in the past and we even won the scudetto in the end
In the late 90s or early 2000s (I think its the first one) - We lost 3-0 to both Udinese and Fiorentina (different seasons)
I would accept a 7-0 loss if it means we get almost every result right.
One game means nothing and overall picture is what that counts..
I dont know about Keppa who seems like an over hyped GK with no understanding to who is the boss and I dont know about that 4-0 tto Bournemouth but I do know Chelsea finished 3rd in the league behind 2 teams there was absolutely no way they could keep up with them (2nd place with 97pts...)
EL - He is in the final and favorite to win it
The only thing he can be blamed is FA cup Charity shield and all these ridiculous local cups they have there..
As for his Napoli past - He did a remarkable thing in the league but still lost to a team he couldnt even beat in his dream...
What I do hold against him is failing to qualify when Shakhtar were the team to qualify instead but I can say the same thing about Conte and the year we failed to qualify - although Conte had a better excuse in the blindfold game vs Galatasaray (seems like a type of match the wwe would make...)
I like how you point that out as an argument for Sarri :D
We were favourites in most of our finals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 329)