Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like how you point that out as an argument for Sarri :D
We were favourites in most of our finals as well.
By we you mean Juve?! If you do I think you are delusional if you think 2015 Juve as strong as we were was favorite against that record breaking Barcelona... or did you mean Real Madrid - The team that won the CL 3 times in a row..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Sarri is really appointed, he is going to go on one of his psykotic rants, followed by his yearly mental breakdown.
Oh please. You’re so desperate.

And says the guy who has been on a two year mental breakdown over Mandzukic. :lol3:

I didn’t shit talk Allegri when we hired him, and if we do end up hiring Sarri I’ll cease talking crap about him and wish him all the best.

@Snobist

Like your mental breakdown over Bonucci last summer :baus:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Oh please. You’re so desperate.

And says the guy who has been on a two year mental breakdown over Mandzukic. :lol3:

I didn’t shit talk Allegri when we hired him, and if we do end up hiring Sarri I’ll cease talking crap about him and wish him all the best.

@Snobist

Like your mental breakdown over Bonucci last summer :baus:
Dont worry about me having a mental breakdown over Mario. I am just having a little fun with you and your retarded german friend:baus:
And I thought you were the one always making fun of people having a meltdown before anything really happened, and yet here you are bitching and moaning all day about press :cry2:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:lol2:

Is that their national team coach?

- - - Updated - - -

Football fans are very fickle creatures, with the memory of a goldfish

Sarri loses a few games as Juve manager playing some mediocre possession football, and all his fans on here will cry for him to be sacked.

Watch this space.
We’re all a bunch of I told you so’s.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dont worry about me having a mental breakdown over Mario. I am just having a little fun with you and your retarded german friend:baus:
And I thought you were the one always making fun of people having a meltdown before anything really happened, and yet here you are bitching and moaning all day about press :cry2:
Sure you are princess. Cry a little more about Mario, why don’t you. :lol:

I’m not bitching about the press, Princess. I’m criticizing and bitching about Sarri. I have no idea if we’ll sign him. But it’s sure fun watching you and snobist rush to defend this classless bum.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fine logic.

I suppose meltdown > your team winning titles :shifty:
Some of us actually support this team and even if Juve hires a coach we dislike will set aside that dislike to cheer for him to succeed.

Others just have petty vendettas against Juve players and coaches and would rather see the whole club fail apparently than watch those players/coaches succeed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Some of us actually support this team and even if Juve hires a coach we dislike will set aside that dislike to cheer for him to succeed.

Others just have petty vendettas against Juve players and coaches and would rather see the whole club fail apparently than watch those players/coaches succeed.
I won't be watching Juve if we appoint Sarri, unless I am heavily intoxicated.

Obviously, I hope the team do well (I even supported the disgusting cunt Del Neri), but I will derive no joy or pleasure from seeing that primitive neanderthal coaching my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)