Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Any summits today?

- - - Updated - - -

So conte to merda, jardim linked to meelan and nipples have ancelotti.

We have to get someone just as good, if not better in Pep, poch or mourinho.

Unfortunately i can't see us get any of them. Pochs release clause is crazy and blows half our budget. Pep is a pipe dream and mourinho as reports say he couldn't do what conte is doing. That is going to the rivals. Hats off to mourinho if he sticks to them principles.

Appointing Sarri or inzaghi is underwhelming. Can we just rehire Allegri?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I doubt we're really interested in Mou. He sucks now.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Big not fat

- - - Updated - - -

What's worse than an untranslated source? A source written in incomprehensive English

I was hoping someone would make sense of wtf google was translating. I probably should have posted the Italian version but I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum. I think it means Juve is pissed at AGI for breaking the news during negotiations.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

Unfortunately i can't see us get any of them. Pochs release clause is crazy and blows half our budget. Pep is a pipe dream and mourinho as reports say he couldn't do what conte is doing. That is going to the rivals. Hats off to mourinho if he sticks to them principles.

Lets not.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Half our budget? Our yearly budget last year was around 500 million euros. With new deal with Adidas, more sponsors, Ronaldo (shirt-sales) it could be even more now.

Pochs relause clause is 250-300 million euros?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This Galassi guy said to some radio basically same shit he said to sky

Seems very angry this man, seem like more of a stab at Juve

He isn't doing a very good job of convincing us there is nothing going on, he said he speaks for the club

Seems very odd for me that a director of some sort hasn't said something if that's the case

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seems like In this forum we have hate wagon, as soon as 2 or 3 people start hating someone other people jump on and bring up worst reasons ever to justify their hate.
Well duh, took you a while to notice. Its human nature, indirect peer pressure or hive mind, you feed of what others say and encouraged by it. Different states to it, if its going the final stage will be sounding like BB81, insult fest of anger like you are auditioning for a Tarantino movie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, I think it's something not every coach knows how to do, for me being able to barely, but consistently win close games was the thing I admired about Allegri the most.

Besides, stranger things have happened, La Liga had 2 teams with a huge gap between them and others, yet Atletico somehow won 13/14. I do think that when appointing next coach, we shouldn't take Serie A for granted
Sensible posts. Yeah, Sarri's Napoli came close twice. Those weren't easy scudetti to win.

Allegri is hardly the league maestro he's being portrayed as. He generally did well to turn games around with 2nd half subs but should put out the right starting XI in the first place.

Conte is a better league coach e.g., and if Marotta completes the spine of that team, Conte might do what Sarri did with Napoli.

Think Sarri is a little more polished after his Chelsea stint. Expecting less focus on hotels and female journos in the future from him which were his main weakness.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This Galassi guy said to some radio basically same shit he said to sky

Seems very angry this man, seem like more of a stab at Juve

He isn't doing a very good job of convincing us there is nothing going on, he said he speaks for the club

Seems very odd for me that a director of some sort hasn't said something if that's the case
Sounds like a nervous G in a Mafia game. Suspect.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was hoping someone would make sense of wtf google was translating. I probably should have posted the Italian version but I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum. I think it means Juve is pissed at AGI for breaking the news during negotiations.
I swear I'm losing track of who or what these sources are, seems like there is a dozen new people who claim to be 'in the know' its like there are more plots and characters than GOT

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A lot of people hate Pep, but would still take a chance on him. Sarri on the other hand is both hated and unwanted, hes simply the most terrible choice to hire after Mihajlovic, looking at the whole picture (character, tactics, style, results). You dont need to hate him to realize that
Also his whining and general behavior doesn't help him.He is a weak diplomat.
Agree that only mihajlovic is more despised. For me the 3rd from the bottom would be Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)