• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This Galassi guy said to some radio basically same shit he said to sky

Seems very angry this man, seem like more of a stab at Juve

He isn't doing a very good job of convincing us there is nothing going on, he said he speaks for the club

Seems very odd for me that a director of some sort hasn't said something if that's the case
But what would you need in order to let this go? I feel like we need to just give up these rumors. When the club, all the big media, the board and Pep himself says its not happening then we should just move on from these rumors.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
A lot of people hate Pep, but would still take a chance on him. Sarri on the other hand is both hated and unwanted, hes simply the most terrible choice to hire after Mihajlovic, looking at the whole picture (character, tactics, style, results). You dont need to hate him to realize that
I have never liked Pep. However, he's one of the few who can replace Max and won't be counted as a downgrade. The likes of Sarri and Mou are clear downgrades. If we are going for downgrades, might as well get Inzaghi who's at least won something and is not disgusting bum like Sarri. Sarri might be a better coach (with far better experience) but his whining and general demeanour should disqualify him to hold any position at Juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have never liked Pep. However, he's one of the few who can replace Max and won't be counted as a downgrade. The likes of Sarri and Mou are clear downgrades. If we are going for downgrades, might as well get Inzaghi who's at least won something and is not disgusting bum like Sarri. Sarri might be a better coach (with far better experience) but his whining and general demeanour should disqualify him to hold any position at Juve.
Im not even sure Sarri currently is better than Inzaghi tbh. The guy won more with Lazio in 3 seasons than Sarri with Napoli and Chelsea in 4. Sarri to me, all the flaws and problems i have with him aside, is a league coach. What we need imo is someone capable of producing +90pts seasons in the league with this squad (aka consistency result wise, even when we play crap), while being a cup competition expert. Pep doesent strike all the boxes either, but fits the profile much better than Sarri to me, looking at the coaching side strictly. Add in the other factors like him being Napoli filth, and you can see why almost everyone is against him

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juve have to say something if it's not true
Insider trading and the like, using false news to pump our stocks is illegal.
City still haven't said anything officially yet either whish is very odd

I'm guessing eventually juve will say something, it depends if it's either we neither confirm nor deny alla Ronaldo or we deny it completely.

What if Guardiola signed his new contract and wanted a clause in there that if he wanted to he could leave at the end of this season? but that date hasn't hit yet as the season isn't officially over?

It's all speculation yes but I still feel something going on here

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Im not even sure Sarri currently is better than Inzaghi tbh. The guy won more with Lazio in 3 seasons than Sarri with Napoli and Chelsea in 4. Sarri to me, all the flaws and problems i have with him aside, is a league coach. What we need imo is someone capable of producing +90pts seasons in the league with this squad (aka consistency result wise, even when we play crap), while being a cup competition expert. Pep doesent strike all the boxes either, but fits the profile much better than Sarri to me, looking at the coaching side strictly. Add in the other factors like him being Napoli filth, and you can see why almost everyone is against him
cup competitions are about luck too, but yeah, lazio could do it, and napoli had a better chance of winning, yet they blew all of their chances.

btw sarri for me is at the absolute bottom of the list. we should still stick to some of our identity and not hire a southern jackass who's btw not a special coach at all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
cup competitions are about luck too, but yeah, lazio could do it, and napoli had a better chance of winning, yet they blew all of their chances.

btw sarri for me is at the absolute bottom of the list. we should still stick to some of our identity and not hire a southern jackass who's btw not a special coach at all.
But Sarri didn’t focus on cup competitions at Napoli, so he gets a pass for his miserable failures there, and getting knocked out by inferior teams doesn’t matter. It actually shows that he is the GOAT of current Italian coaches, because he can focus on one competition really well. :boh:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh God!! It’s gonna be Sarri isn’t it. Thing is I wouldn’t really have minded if these Pep-Poch rumours hadn’t surfaced.

Aug 12, 2015
Manchester City have expressed their suspicion after Juventus’ share price shot up following reports Pep Guardiola would take over.
City board member Alberto Galassi had already dismissed the speculation as ‘codswallop’ on Thursday, and he returned on Italian radio to the suggest there was a deliberate motive behind the rumours.
“I don’t speak for myself, but on behalf of the club,” he told Tutti Convocati.
“There’s no will on Guardiola’s part of going to Juventus and there are two years left on his contract.
“It would be ridiculous if Manchester City weren’t aware of plans for Juve to unveil Guardiola.
“This story would be ridiculous, except that one of the two clubs are listed on the stock exchange.
“I congratulate Juventus on how they’re managed. I’m also a friend of Nedved, but in this case, someone’s speculating.
“I’d say to Juventus fans that not all dreams are destined to come true, and Guardiola in Bianconero this summer is one of them.
“I was asked to take an official position and I did. I smile about these things, but today, with this statement, we won’t go into it any further.
“Guardiola’s annoyed because no-one believes him. He’s a serious person, he doesn’t like not being believed when he talks.
“We respect Juventus and we’ll see who their next Coach is. Let’s say on the day that’s being talked about so much, I wouldn’t go to Turin to watch Guardiola’s presentation.
“It’s better if I went out with a beautiful girl or went to the beach...”

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester City have expressed their suspicion after Juventus’ share price shot up following reports Pep Guardiola would take over.
City board member Alberto Galassi had already dismissed the speculation as ‘codswallop’ on Thursday, and he returned on Italian radio to the suggest there was a deliberate motive behind the rumours.
“There’s no will on Guardiola’s part of going to Juventus and there are two years left on his contract.
“It would be ridiculous if Manchester City weren’t aware of plans for Juve to unveil Guardiola.
“This story would be ridiculous, except that one of the two clubs are listed on the stock exchange.
“I congratulate Juventus on how they’re managed. I’m also a friend of Nedved, but in this case, someone’s speculating.
“I’d say to Juventus fans that not all dreams are destined to come true, and Guardiola in Bianconero this summer is one of them.
“I was asked to take an official position and I did. I smile about these things, but today, with this statement, we won’t go into it any further.
“Guardiola’s annoyed because no-one believes him. He’s a serious person, he doesn’t like not being believed when he talks.
“We respect Juventus and we’ll see who their next Coach is. Let’s say on the day that’s being talked about so much, I wouldn’t go to Turin to watch Guardiola’s presentation.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Juve have to say something if it's not true
Insider trading and the like, using false news to pump our stocks is illegal.
they dont. Like one y ago with Ronaldo speculation. They just announce (if i remember it was at 6 or 7 of july) something like ,,maybe yes, maybe not, we search the transfer market and we want to choose the best option for us ''. That's enough.

''

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
they dont. Like one y ago with Ronaldo speculation. They just announce (if i remember it was at 6 or 7 of july) something like ,,maybe yes, maybe not, we search the transfer market and we want to choose the best option for us ''. That's enough.

''
Exactly my point

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

- - - Updated - - -
Its some BS talk. Really BS.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Half our budget? Our yearly budget last year was around 500 million euros. With new deal with Adidas, more sponsors, Ronaldo (shirt-sales) it could be even more now.

Pochs relause clause is 250-300 million euros?
Latest reports say its 330 mil! :agree:

Half is an exaggeration but 38mil euros on a coach would be unbelievable.

Jun 6, 2015

The funny thing is that Napoli actually won some trophies before Sarri going there. Benitez > Sarri.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lol. Do you think that management contacted Mourinho, after his mockery in our stadium?Also his style of play is not so different than allegri.
If they would have called him , he would have bringed all his 3 busses with him.
He just said that to save face and make himself feel relevant again.
Do you think the management got rid of Allegri only because of his playing style? Mourinho comes with CL experience and we are CL obsessed. I dont know if they contacted him but im pretty certain they would have considered him to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

We literally walked into pitches and won games with half the squad injured without even trying so hard.
I don't think this has anything to do with Allegri. We gathered 102 points with Conte with much smaller squad.

We have created a huge gap between us and others in terms of financial power, mentality and squad power. And this wouldn't even close down, it just gets bigger and bigger with each year passes by.
Nothing is guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not 330 million, that would mean we went down to Inters level lol
:shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)