Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,061
    He is the King!

- - - Updated - - -

From VS:

It's really been a long time since I wrote, but in the last 4 days I am excitedly following the corner and Momblano.

I share with you my banal experience tonight; Hotel Starhotels Michelangelo, Rome. My barman friend gives me the tip that in the evening for a Vatican event Eto'o, Seedorf, Sacchi and Pessotto are staying with his wife and I suppose son, a boy with the Juve suit (there was also Sacchi)

On his return from dinner an inevitable photo, unique kindness and a specific phrase of mine. "ready to win with Guardiola?" He smiles at me with a really sly look, adding "We can't talk"

It is not a gurata also because it is not the least exposed, but that smile really told me a lot .. Suggestion? Luca Marchetti would say yes.

I can't attach the photo, the file is too big

Greetings

---------------

Last year the waiter, this year the barman

It's happening :tuttosport:
    IMG-20190523-WA0075-min.thumb.jpg.b148e98a73185a3b25363ac3b14ce9b5.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Jan 22, 2016
    Me too the dream is Pep or Poch but Sarri is not how you think, if you followed EPL last 8 matches or so...Arsenal was leading the way to qualify to CL and it was a fight between ManU and Chelsea, the turning point that made Chelsea the way ... once Ramsey got injured, Arsenal suddenly collapsed and was in losing mode ...as for United ...the team stopped functioning like hell, they were so close but failed and faced more tough tests than Chelsea...as they had few easy games after array of defeats and spat with the fans, his players and his clueless during the game....

Sarri with Napoli failed repeatedly and never learned his mistakes ....every season repeat the same mistakes and the main one...he has no players rotation ....

Another point, dont judge a coach based on EL results, if so Unay Emery should be on top of the list, he won it 3 times with Sevilla ... but actually he is average coach ...

This some of the news for Sarri Chelsea
    81FF40C7-2B06-4581-9ECF-E0114F8287E3.jpeg

DBD36A33-F62E-4805-A00F-994C1670A86A.jpeg

AE5102B3-5E48-4EDF-AED4-748D72E7DB82.jpeg
    How the fuck Sari failed with Napoli? Th guy collected +90 points while playing amazing football.
    He lost his best player in Higuain and the club never replace it but he kept winning nonetheless.

I konw people hate his personality, i do too but calling his Napoli career failure is bullshit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I'd say Calma, but I need to save those for B81 who has his panties bunched again.

Hungry butt style.
    :howler: That's rich coming from the Emo Princess herself. You forgot your pink undies and your black strap on hun. Come back and get em :p

No need to Halma. We're definitely getting a very good coach.

No Miha or that overrated peasant scum Sarri.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    :howler: That's rich coming from the Emo Princess herself. You forgot your pink undies and your black strap on hun. Come back and get em :p
    You know I'm waiting for your to find these hidden gems, right? :D

- - - Updated - - -

True story @Bianconero81 : My friend and I wanted to open an Emo Ice cream stand when we were kids...our motto..."You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream."

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,075
    lol im so lost I haven't been following anything
    On his return from dinner an inevitable photo, unique kindness and a specific phrase of mine. "ready to win with Guardiola?" He smiles at me with a really sly look, adding "We can't talk"

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    oh I didn't go back far enough :oops:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba barber, and now Pessotto bartender. I love transfer window.
    Not even June.

We get this until September.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
    Guest at Sportitalia market, Giovanni Capuano, Radio 24 journalist, gave updates on the rumors that Guardiola would like to Juventus, further fueled by the rumors spread this morning by the Agi agency: "I know that in the face of an immediate protest by Juventus towards the Agi agency, the answer was that they confirmed what was written and confirmed it in the presence of sources ".

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Guest at Sportitalia market, Giovanni Capuano, Radio 24 journalist, gave updates on the rumors that Guardiola would like to Juventus, further fueled by the rumors spread this morning by the Agi agency: "I know that in the face of an immediate protest by Juventus towards the Agi agency, the answer was that they confirmed what was written and confirmed it in the presence of sources ".
    I read this like three times and I still don’t know what I read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)