• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think Poch would be viewed favorably regardless. He did eliminate them after all without Kane. I think just with that moment, it could allow Man City to save face. For instance, they could puff their chests and say they might even prefer Poch to Pep. And it's no big deal that Pep left, we are a big club, we got a great coach still, blah blah.
I hope they get a scrub so that us getting Pep destroys them.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I'd love to see simone inzaghi at city just for lolz and see how out of his depth he is, never mind I'll get to see that happen at Milan next season instead

- - - Updated - - -

Pep - Juve
Poch - city
Allegri - spurs

Makes sense
Allegri - spurs?
Can't see him at spurs, he deserves to coach a much better team

Last edited:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I’m not a big fan of Sarri, I think he is unprofessional and barely rotates his squad. I think our team would peak too soon and would burn out.

That being said, I think he isn’t as bad in European cups as he’s being portrayed.

His first year at Napoli he began the season in the Europa League and was knocked out in Round of 32 to Villarreal. Villarreal would go onto the semi finals and finish 4th in La Liga. It’s a bad round to be knocked out in but it wasn’t that bad of an opponent.

His second year he won his Champions League group and was unlucky to face Real Madrid in the round of 16. No shame there.

His third year he pulled a Conte. He finished third in a group he should have finished second. Then unlike Conte, he was knocked out in the round of 32 by RB Leipzig who was coming off 2nd place in Bundesliga. They would go to the quarter finals. Honestly, I can’t defend that because that’s a disappointing year in Europe for Sarri’s Napoli.

And in his first year at Chelsea he is in the Europa League final.

As for the no trophies thing, come on, Juve is a bigger and better and more experienced club. It is unfair to expect Napoli to win the Scudetto. Perhaps a Coppa once in a while, but that’s it. And third place at Chelsea, while making a domestic cup final isn’t bad either.

Again, Sarri isn’t my favorite candidate but his European record isn’t as bad as being portrayed in my opinion and he’s mostly met expectations outside of that.

Out of all the candidates my preference is Pochettino.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
3/4 of the management are still there, and I think we can assume from the press conference that Agnelli did not rush into any decision, so I pretty sure that it turns out to be a less prolific coach like Sarri or Inzaghi, there was a good reason for moving on from Max.
Think they have an agreement with a backup choice (not Conte, don't think he likes being the backup lol; think it's inzaghi), and they're waiting to get a final aye or nay from the primary choice(s) (pep/poch).

Momblano said smth similar and that makes sense.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
If we look at his logically.. we wouldn't have said bye to Allegri if we didn't have a deal with our replacement. We are just probably waiting for one of those finals to be played. Poch, Pep or Sarri.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Think they have an agreement with a backup choice (not Conte, don't think he likes being the backup lol; think it's inzaghi), and they're waiting to get a final aye or nay from the primary choice(s) (pep/poch).

Momblano said smth similar and that makes sense.
Inzaghi looks to be going to Milan so if there is a back up its not him.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The only real reason for Allegri to avoid Spurs is their top management. Max must be already tired of the situation where his only option is to humbly accept what the management think is the right transfer market strategy, whereas Spurs are well known for being a very toughly managed club.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Simone Inzaghi or Conte will be our coach. Imo a downgrade from Allegri. With Conte I’ll be a bit optimistic cause I know we’ll win the Scudetto (we won’t be one of the CL favourites, though).

With Simone Inzaghi I’ll lose all hope from the day he’s appointed. No Scudetto and no CL.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
And the Pep talk :sergoi:
The guy already said he’s staying with City and talked about how CL is the main goal.
Look at his coaching career, ffs. He has only managed clubs that can offer him and his players a salary way above ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)