New Juve coach: Part Deux (28 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Or maybe the management, who follows the team on a day to day basis, and knows what is going on behind the scenes, had a good reason to dismiss Allegri, like lack of motivation, fall out with the players etc. I think the management that guides us from obscurity to 8 times in a row Champions, deserves a little trust.
You have great insights as usual.

And by the way, a big part of that management is gone now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You have great insights as usual.

And by the way, a big part of that management is gone now.
3/4 of the management are still there, and I think we can assume from the press conference that Agnelli did not rush into any decision, so I pretty sure that it turns out to be a less prolific coach like Sarri or Inzaghi, there was a good reason for moving on from Max.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
L
Lukaku was horrible, and he had Lulic playing striker or seconda punta.

And I reiterate, I like Inzaghi. But that was his worst in the most important game.
Let that be the 2nd major fail in his 3 year career. Still an impressive resume for a young coach like him

- - - Updated - - -

I just want them to get Sarri, don't mess around with Sinisa or Inzaghi.
Sarri is the 2nd worst choice, after Miha

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If it's all about Poch to City, it also explains why Juventus are ready to postpone Pep's announcement. If Pochettino wins CL, then City are signing the CL winner and Pep's departure doesn't look that bad, which makes them more willing to let Pep go.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If it's all about Poch to City, it also explains why Juventus are ready to postpone Pep's announcement. If Pochettino wins CL, then City are signing the CL winner and Pep's departure doesn't look that bad, which makes them more willing to let Pep go.
I think Poch would be viewed favorably regardless. He did eliminate them after all without Kane. I think just with that moment, it could allow Man City to save face. For instance, they could puff their chests and say they might even prefer Poch to Pep. And it's no big deal that Pep left, we are a big club, we got a great coach still, blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)