New Juve coach: Part Deux (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I dont remember the flow of the game and conditions of players that well to comment in depth, so ill take your word for it. Just for the record though, they made 2 subs before conceding, Immobile<>Lukaku and Radu<>Bastos. The 2nd one was defender for defender so i take it you talk about the 1st one. Immobile has just returned from injury and was in doubt to play that game, yet stayed on the pitch for 75 minutes. Other candidates to replace him were Caicedo (should have been chased back to S. America after how he choked the previous games in Immobiles absence) and Nani. I guess Nani would have been the correct choice, to keep the pressure on their backline. Easy to say in hindsight however
Lukaku was horrible, and he had Lulic playing striker or seconda punta.

And I reiterate, I like Inzaghi. But that was his worst in the most important game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If Conte goes to Inter, it will be one of Inzaghi/Sarri. You never know how things are going to turn out, but it seems like an obvious downgrade. Both of those managers didn't even have a particularly successful season (I don't care about the UEFA Cup).

Change simply for the sake of change because somebody decided it's time is stupid. Especially when you have one of the best managers in the world.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Guardiola always dreamed of having one particular player in his team. The one he considered the best in his business. The one he admired immensely. Whose name is Leo.

Leo Bonucci.

However ridiculous this might sound, this guy can be one of the reasons for Pep to join Juventus.
100%
Forza Leo the regista of defence

Jun 6, 2015
Lukaku was horrible, and he had Lulic playing striker or seconda punta.

And I reiterate, I like Inzaghi. But that was his worst in the most important game.
I know you won't let this go because you think you are right, but those changes didn't force De Vrij to make a reckless tackle in the box and they didn't force SMS to lose a header to Vecino from a corner. Players decide games not coaches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not the fact that we are ending up with losers like Sarri, Inzaghi or Sinisa that is most disturbing but that there are Juve fans that fine with it and try to tell you it's not that bad.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If Conte goes to Inter, it will be one of Inzaghi/Sarri. You never know how things are going to turn out, but it seems like an obvious downgrade. Both of those managers didn't even have a particularly successful season (I don't care about the UEFA Cup).

Change simply for the sake of change because somebody decided it's time is stupid. Especially when you have one of the best managers in the world.
Or maybe the management, who follows the team on a day to day basis, and knows what is going on behind the scenes, had a good reason to dismiss Allegri, like lack of motivation, fall out with the players etc. I think the management that guides us from obscurity to 8 times in a row Champions, deserves a little trust.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not the fact that we are ending up with losers like Sarri, Inzaghi or Sinisa that is most disturbing but that there are Juve fans that fine with it and try to tell you it's not that bad.
Its a clear downgrade but Id choose Inzaghi out of that bunch, hes a lesser evil. Just pls no Mihajlovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)