New Juve coach: Part Deux (18 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
You think they played faster than those sides? Chelsea ripped them a new one in 2009, but they got saved by refs. The only english sides they beat regularly and fairly were ManU and Arsenal, who were more possession oriented than all out teams like Pool and Chelsea of those years
When i say he changed football It's not just about being faster. Football became different after 2009.

The way coaches and fans look at games completely changed. That was the impact of Guardiola on football.

You have different opinion? No problem, but that doesn't change the fact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When i say he changed football It's not just about being faster. Football became different after 2009.

The way coaches and fans look at games completely changed. That was the impact of Guardiola on football.

I bolded out the part of your original post which i wanted to respond to. You said he made football faster and more exciting. Neither statement is a fact, so dont pretend its about changing football and me disagreeing with that suddenly

Jun 6, 2015

Tiki-taka had been around in Spanish football long before Pep. However Pep and the Spanish NT at the time made it more extreme and popularized it. Pep's and the Spanish NTs biggest impact is that teams had to come up with ways to counter that style.

In my opinion we are only half way there in term of where football is going. I see players becoming more and more athletic. Everyone needs to affect games both on and off the ball.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The same person who told me in his day that Pep Guardiola had reached an agreement with Manchester City (months before it was public) tells me now that he is on his way to Juventus. Then I believed him, now it costs me more, although in Turin there is no talk of anything else.

Mundo Deportivo

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Pochettino outside of Italy, inzaghi and Conte were what made sense to me.

Don't trust anyone till @Tanu_Mz verifies.
As I said in a previous post, my old source is quite ill and don’t get anything from him anymore. My friend at Adidas though confirms that Pep is more then a rumour and will therefore stick to that until proven wrong.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
could anyone post that old reliability chart from a couple of years ago that ranked the different sources? it was made by juvefc.com iirc, but can't find it anywhere. thanks.

Jan 22, 2016
I bolded out the part of your original post which i wanted to respond to. You said he made football faster and more exciting. Neither statement is a fact, so dont pretend its about changing football and me disagreeing with that suddenly
Games are even faster than 2000s if you like to talk about it.

Teams pressing and off the ball movements and running have improved massively.

The reason Allegri not being here anymore is because Our team got schooled with one of Pep's student. And now our managers want our football to be part of that trend Pep brought with him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI reports we dodged one bullet - Mourinho rules out a Juve move due to his Inter past. This is great as he is a has been anyway and in my eyes he symbols corruption after leading Calciopoli directors to a treble (we all know that they wouldnt win in Italy vs a full strength Juve..)
Anyway Pep or Poch will be very good but I`ll take Pep over Pochettino due to our passing game and the change we must make and getting Pep will further help in forcing it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)