vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
:lol:

At least @Nostradamus cheers for a team that's won something in the past 40 years. It's bizarre coming from a fan of a team as terribly unsuccessful as Spurs.
Always lurking and already totally transfer market infected browsing from one forum to the next all day.

The coach situation in general is very exciting and also for my club..soon the dumb fraud ll be kicked out..I really can't wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Always lurking and already totally transfer market infected browsing from one forum to the next all day.

The coach situation in general is very exciting and also for my club..soon the dumb fraud ll be kicked out..I really can't wait.
Where’s Julian Brandt going? And who are the likely possibilities for a new coach for you guys?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't think Poch will be our coach, but you claiming that you know Serie A and Juve is laughable. Among all of the candidates Sarri is the one that doesn't fit at all. Juve has never hired a bum. I hope that doesn't change.
Rumor has it that the first requirement to become a Juve manager is looking good in a well tailored Italian suit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He’s one. Go on.
Honestly I don't remember anyone else that touches his balls as a superstition. I'm not even old enough to remember Maifredi doing that, but he's the kind of guy who would.
Anyway Sarri and his tracksuit would not fit THIS Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL, it's Sarri all day long. He might do okay. Speaks the language, knows Serie A, plays attacking football, might even win a Euro tournament this year.

If Poch replaces Allegri at Juventus I will personally transfer £100 to everyone here who reacts to this post. This is how much that move isn't happening.
Here for free moolah.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Honestly I don't remember anyone else that touches his balls as a superstition. I'm not even old enough to remember Maifredi doing that, but he's the kind of guy who would.
Anyway Sarri and his tracksuit would not fit THIS Juve.
Think Fuck Sucko. Also, Capello looks like a Roman garbage man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)