New Juve coach: Part Deux (41 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
LOL, it's Sarri all day long. He might do okay. Speaks the language, knows Serie A, plays attacking football, might even win a Euro tournament this year.

If Poch replaces Allegri at Juventus I will personally transfer £100 to everyone here who reacts to this post. This is how much that move isn't happening.

The desperation to get "upvotes". Prepare your wallet :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
LOL, it's Sarri all day long. He might do okay. Speaks the language, knows Serie A, plays attacking football, might even win a Euro tournament this year.

If Poch replaces Allegri at Juventus I will personally transfer £100 to everyone here who reacts to this post. This is how much that move isn't happening.
Did you see the post i mentioned you on in Allegri's thread?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Fabio Paratici met with Franck Trimboli, an English agent who is very close to Tottenham and president Daniel Levy, in Milan today. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio Paratici will meet Pep Guardiola at Palazzo Parigi in Milan later today. [Onda Cero]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fabio Paratici met with Franck Trimboli, an English agent who is very close to Tottenham and president Daniel Levy, in Milan today. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio Paratici will meet Pep Guardiola at Palazzo Parigi in Milan later today. [Onda Cero]
I know it's hard to follow this thread that grows by the minute, but literally everything you post has been posted before.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

I don't think Poch will be our coach, but you claiming that you know Serie A and Juve is laughable. Among all of the candidates Sarri is the one that doesn't fit at all. Juve has never hired a bum. I hope that doesn't change.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I don't think Poch will be our coach, but you claiming that you know Serie A and Juve is laughable. Among all of the candidates Sarri is the one that doesn't fit at all. Juve has never hired a bum. I hope that doesn't change.
We'll see.
Now it's too late homeboy, what has been posted cannot be unposted. Do you do paypal?
Sorry buddy, YOU need to be 18 to enter into binding legal contracts and to use PayPal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All this talk is bullshit, once it was announced that Allegri si no longer staying the manager was decided. And if that's the case then it is definitely not Pep nor Poch nor anyone worthy. It'll be at best Conte but in reality it is Inzaghi or Sinisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)