New Juve coach: Part Deux (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Not denying that. But he hardly improved them. He only got 3rd place because United and Arsenal were really bad and Spurs didn't care much about the league other than top 4.
How he didn't improve them.? He reached the maximum potential of the squad. Being third in the league and EL final is the best possible scenario they could have achieved and he did it.

Apart from Hazard and Kante their squad is too average. But he manged to instill his ideas to the team.

He has over achieved in all teams he has manged so far. You can see how weak Napoli have become after his departure.

I don't like the guy as a person,you can hate him as much as you want. but he is not a bad coach at all.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How he didn't improve them.? He reached the maximum potential of the squad. Being third in the league and EL final is the best possible scenario they could have achieved and he did it.

Apart from Hazard and Kante their squad is too average. But he manged to instill his ideas to the team.

He has over achieved in all teams he has manged so far. You can see how weak Napoli have become after his departure.

I don't like the guy as a person,you can hate him as much as you want. but he is not a bad coach at all.
Reaching maximum potential would be what Conte did. Sarri gained 2 points more than Conte's second season.

May 26, 2016

"You can see how weak Napoli have become after his departure."

Oh really?

they are practically performing exactly like they were under Sarri: 2nd in Serie A, and unsuccesfull in Europe. Not much of a difference

Jan 22, 2016
Reaching maximum potential would be what Conte did. Sarri gained 2 points more than Conte's second season.
Conte had better players and the competition wasn't as fierce as this year.

Even Conte couldn't get the CL spot with this squad last year.

I know it's hard for you guys to admire Sari even a bit. But don't let the hatres blind your judgment.

He is not the best coach around, but he isn't bad either.

Jan 22, 2016
"You can see how weak Napoli have become after his departure."

Oh really?

they are practically performing exactly like they were under Sarri: 2nd in Serie A, and unsuccesfull in Europe. Not much of a difference
Do you realy watch Napoli games and say these words?
This team isn't any different than last year team which gathered more than 90 points?

WTH

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I know it's hard for you guys to admire Sari even a bit. But don't let the hatres blind your judgment.

Last year you needed 76pts for 4th spot. This year its 71pts

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Can you read? HE GOT 2 MORE POINTS THAN CONTE'S SECOND SEASON! he would've been exactly the same position as Conte last season. And please enlighten me on which better player Conte had in his second season? Batshuayi?
Sarri took his darling Jorginho there too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What do you mean he hasnt improved chelsea? Chelsea last year finished 5th. While this year finished 3rd. Also last year Chelsea was not in Europa Leauge finall.
Lol

Chelsea was in CL last year, they got knocked out in knockout stage. Of course they aren’t in EL final. Chelsea has played a bunch of minnows in Europa. Frankfurt? Give me a break. Chelsea is the most nice expensive team in that competition.

Last year 4th place had 75 points, this year Chelsea finished 3rd with 72, a 2 point improvement on what was considered a disaster season by Conte. The only reason they are in 3rd is because every team around them tried to throw away their CL aspiration too.Also Sarri’s amazing attacking football has scored 1 more goal over Conte’s Uber-defensive football. Much wow, great style, beautiful football.

The premier league review someone’s posted here a while ago called Chelsea’s football under Sarri the most boring, insomnia curing spectacle in the premier league :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)