vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks god. Zidane is not stubborn like Allegri but he wouldn't have been that much of an improvement. He finished 17 points from the top last season with Real... And we all know how much luck they had in the CL last season.

Pep is better than Zizou. And remember, Zidane chose Real over us as a player and as a manager too. They can keep him there.
Meh lets not kid ourselves, no one wins 3 straight CL titles due to luck. Majority of us would take Zizou over Pep, mainly because Zidane has the tactical balance to set up a decent defense while Pep has no flexibility in that regard.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I understand. OK. Thats Your opinion. Personally, Allegri disgusted me watching Juve, that I had to drink half a liter of whiskey for every match. And even trophys from the last two years have not sopped it on me.

I dont take glory from him. But I dont like him (hes smart but..) , his style. And I feel like a newborn after announcing his leaving.
Same here. Lets see what the future holds.
Im positive.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Meh lets not kid ourselves, no one wins 3 straight CL titles due to lock. Majority of us would take Zizou over Pep, mainly because Zidane has the tactical balance to set up a decent defense while Pep has no flexibility in that regard.

Yeah, I agree. Obviously no1 can deny those 3 straight CL wins.
In any case, I'm looking forward to see how Zidane+Real turn out next season.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I understand. OK. Thats Your opinion. Personally, Allegri disgusted me watching Juve, that I had to drink half a liter of whiskey for every match. And even trophys from the last two years have not sopped it on me.

I dont take glory from him. But I dont like him (hes smart but..) , his style. And I feel like a newborn after announcing his leaving.
Well, let's just wait and see what will your next excuse be, for drinking half a liter of whiskey every other day :klin:jk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inzaghi is the best option of the plausible options. Pep with unlimited funds at City still can't win the CL? Pure hype.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the CL you need Ancelotti, not Pep.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Well, let's just wait and see what will your next excuse be, for drinking half a liter of whiskey every other day :klin:jk
?
Comon, this year and a year ago Juve was unwatchable(but I watched every game anyway because I love this club).And dont argue that it was different. If you enjoyed each game ok, everyone likes something else. I've been in love with Juve for 25 years. I give glory to Allegri but I also feel relieved.
If he could leave after Cardiff, maybe I would like him more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I agree. Obviously no1 can deny those 3 straight CL wins.
In any case, I'm looking forward to see how Zidane+Real turn out next season.
Yeah its gonna be a challenge when some of the best players in the world has declined or left. But one thing I rate him over Pep is tactical adaptability, he made Atletico his bitch (they are really tough) because he knew how to use their strength against them, and generally in big games had approach that lulled opponents to sleep before hitting hard.

While with Pep its one way or the highway no matter what, and it's why Atletico embarrassed him when he was with Bayern, and few other top clubs too since. He definitely needs to adjust tactically and with some nuance to become the dominant force he was in football with Barca.

Jun 6, 2015
?
Comon, this year and a year ago Juve was unwatchable(but I watched every game anyway because I love this club).And dont argue that it was different. If you enjoyed each game ok, everyone likes something else. I've been in love with Juve for 25 years. I give glory to Allegri but I also feel relieved.
If he could leave after Cardiff, maybe I would like him more.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)