vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Oh, and btw, is it really no way of separating all this chaos currently going on in this thread?

I honestly suggest we take on the more rational approach and someone finally opens a ‘Pep saga’ or something thread so we can properly follow up and understand what’s going on surrounding the obvious main subject of interest right now, without needing to additionally waste time (which not all of us can afford) by having to scroll through numerous pages of non-related news or just plain off-topic.

We can just leave this thread open for the Sarri’s and Mourinho’s out there untill some sort of official confirmation/denial on Guardiola’s situation comes forward.

Dare to create , @Mark !
Just do it , @Mark !

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Haters gonna hate, but I want Di Francesco if we can't get neither Pep or Poch, srs. Young classy Italian coach, exciting attacking playstyle, introduces youth regularly, overperformed in both his Serie A clubs and completely 100% available without the hassle of fees and clubs in the way. He's my third choice, yet in the polls almost no one would like him here.

Jul 20, 2012
Haters gonna hate, but I want Di Francesco if we can't get neither Pep or Poch, srs. Young classy Italian coach, exciting attacking playstyle, introduces youth regularly, overperformed in both his Serie A clubs and completely 100% available without the hassle of fees and clubs in the way. He's my third choice, yet in the polls almost no one would like him here.
He's off to Sevilla

skyshard

Oct 2, 2018
My thoughts as well, his last season Roma was pretty exciting in CL and he managed to pass the group stage this year even though they sold some of his players again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
let's not jinx anything.
I guess you are right, but what about dribbling the jinx by daring to create a Plan A thread along with another Plan B thread, of which of course, ‘Plan A’ would be all about Guardiola but we’ll be slick and add Pochettino/Zidane in there with him just to be sure as we ofc already know who will be the main focus there, whereas evidently the rest can go in the ‘Plan B’ thread so we can at the very least forget about them for now. :donedeal: :lol3: :baus:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,379
    I guess you are right, but what about dribbling the jinx by daring to create a Plan A thread along with another Plan B thread, of which of course, ‘Plan A’ would be all about Guardiola but we’ll be slick and add Pochettino/Zidane in there with him just to be sure as we ofc already know who will be the main focus there, whereas evidently the rest can go in the ‘Plan B’ thread so we can at the very least forget about them for now. :donedeal: :lol3: :baus:
    calma

maybe a part 3

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)