New Juve Board (9 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Who can know that we will learn true definition of chaos with new board of directors?

normally, i should post in that knee-jerk reaction thread but i am asking for a new board. i think many Juventini want same.

i have followed Juve since middle of 90s. when i was a little child, there was only Champions League games on TV, but no Serie A broadcast. i have realized that, something was different with this black-white stripes. They had class no other team has. year by year my love for club has grown and i was able to watch Serie A in early 2000s. 5 Maggio 2002 was one of most special moments in my life, losing in CL final was one of most heart breaking, winning in san siro in 2005, and goal di scudetto against inter in 2006 was one of most glorious. Then something happened, i said something because nobody can really tell me what happened in 2006 summer. apart from relegation punishment because of our inexistant wrongdoings, we lost millions, players etc. millions and players could be replaced in time but we didn't realize what we really lost. We lost our future. Our secret of success was our board. Maybe the greatest in our whole history. They have banned from football. Their guilts were unknown, except one, being successful.

We, Juventini divided between two during the darkest days and this is our punishment. Bunch of unqualified, not so clever businessmen are tarnishing name of Juventus.

WE NEED A NEW CLUB OWNER AND NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Before discussing pathetic performance, shameful results, weak management, molinaros in squad we should discuss about new board. as far as i know there is no presidential election in Juventus. Club owners are appointing presidents. This system MUST change. A club like Juventus with such a huge potential should not be left to hands of these idiots who don't give a shit about club.
Dripping with passion, which I can relate to, Mr Turk, having begun supporting the bianconeri in early 1990...And some of what you write I agree with, but not with the change of onwership suggestion. It feels Right to still be owned by the Agnelli blood. Its the directors, presidents, coaches which have been the problem since the calciopoli bullshit erupted.

Secco has been slowly learning his trade. Improvements were made on his part during the Summer. However, the promotion of Blanc was ludicrous, and I can see no logic to it whatsoever, other than a short term financial saving.

Also, with Secco, we should have an experienced transfer mogul, for him to learn from. Its the same problem as with Ciro...they have nobody to guide them. which for a team of our prestige and history, is scandalous...Perhaps, as you say, we can blame the owners, which to my knowledge is John Elkann. I don't know about his personal love for the club, though his brother, the colourful Lapo, is a diehard fan.

The president, transfer director and coach all are inexperienced, and not worthy of their positions at such a previously mighty club.

As for the owners...I can't imagine for a second that Elkann would sell up, though it does seem clear that he should be doing more to protect his own financial interests and to honour his Nonno...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)