New Juve Board (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Sant'Albano will be the new CEO - (means he'll replace Giraudo)
Baldini will be the dg - replacing Moggi

As for the coach, they will decide.

I hope everything will be fixed before the mercato opens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
isha00 said:
They are sure great in their job.. but what do they know about football? And I'm not talking about players, line ups and amazing skills. What do they know about how to enter in this world, how to move in it and how to manage without money?
The fact we needed a Moggi and all his experience, makes me fear that we'll become a new Inter, with Gabetti and Sant'Albano in Moratti's place :scared:
well i dont know abt their knowledge abt football, so we will need footballing personell to help them out. So either both of them with some ppl who know abt football or one of them with the aid of Bettega and Baldini.

I really hope at least Bettega stays and if Baldini comes then i think we will be alrite, if not for the first season at least later on

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
you know, taking apart his Roma past,Baldini is not that bad, I was remembering the signings that he made for Roma and he did pretty well... if we could take waya his Roma past he would be a great adition... but hey nobody is perfect rigth? :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exacttly, i just hope we could get another football figure next to him.
And i hope the new directors will have as much support to the team as the triade did.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Espectro said:
you know, taking apart his Roma past,Baldini is not that bad, I was remembering the signings that he made for Roma and he did pretty well... if we could take waya his Roma past he would be a great adition... but hey nobody is perfect rigth? :D
what about the Mexès fiasco? ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah but we should start with a guy that's got a clean sheet. That is if there's one left. Some people say that Baldini helped Inter with the false passports thing. :eek:

Jul 12, 2002
Fight Club said:
board before 29.
giraudo
bettega
moggi

board after 29.
giraudo
bettega
moggi

haha, they'll all walk free
Maybe if Berlusconi was still in office. Without their "friends in high places", they're screwed. That's obviously why this whole thing came out anyway.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
montali will be new juve boss

he was a vollyball coach and he discussed with elkan that he will be juve director

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=65424

Juve, l'uomo nuovo è Montali (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il ct della pallavolo entrerà nel Consiglio di amministrazione per cambiare l'immagine del club.

Mancano dieci giorni alla presentazione alla Consob del nuovo consiglio di amministrazione della Juventus e la proprietà lavora in prima persona, anche di domenica, per individuare le persone adatte a ridare la giusta immagine alla società. Facce pulite, gente di sport, gente anche vincente. Uno come Gian Paolo Montali. L'allenatore della nazionale di pallavolo ha incontrato ieri pomeriggio per oltre due ore John Elkann (assieme ad altri dirigenti) che gli ha offerto un ruolo operativo nella società bianconera, addirittura un posto nel consiglio di amministrazione. L'azionista ha puntato su Montali per una questione di immagine, per rifondare su di lui lo stile della Juventus macchiato da Moggiopoli. Non a caso i giorni scorsi erano circolati anche i nomi di Roberto Baggio e di Jury Chechi.

Ma poi la proprietà ha puntato su Montali perché apprezzato dal presidente della Fiat Luca di Montezemolo per quello che in pratica è il suo secondo lavoro: la gestione delle risorse umane, specialmente di gruppo. Da anni tiene incontri, seminari e conferenze sul tema per aziende anche importanti. E' soprattutto questo, più che un ruolo di immagine, che l'uomo di pallavolo vorrebbe fare alla Juventus. Montali, 46 anni, di Parma, ma tifoso della Fiorentina, ha ora pochi giorni per dare una svolta alla propria carriera. Ha vinto il campionato a Parma, a Roma e ad Atene, ha allenato a Milano, ora guida la nazionale, con la quale ha vinto gli ultimi due Europei. In novembre dovrebbe giocare i Mondiali in Giappone.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
the news in english

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun5e.html

Volleyball boss wanted by Juve! Monday 5 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian volleyball Coach Gian Paolo Montali is being sensationally linked with an official role at Juventus.

The Italian giants are in the process of lining up a new board of directors, following the departure of the infamous Triade, and Montali is being hotly linked with a job.

Numerous reports in the peninsula on Monday are suggesting that Montali has already held talks with John Elkann, a member of the Agnelli family, about a collaboration.

The club are keen to reintroduce the mythical style that was always associated with the team and Montali has the right image to move the outfit into that direction.

Sources in Italy insist that Montali will be hired on the board, with some even speculating that he could be handed the Presidency.

Montali, who has won numerous international honours with the Azzurri, wouldn’t be the first man to move from volleyball to calcio.

Julio Velasco tried the changeover but with little success at firstly Lazio and then with Internazionale.

The names of the new Juventus hierarchy are set to be unveiled on June 14, before being confirmed at a shareholders meeting on June 29.

Montali, a Fiorentina fan who was born in Parma 46 years ago, is currently tied to the Federvolley until 2009.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well no baldini, so we r still looking for someone to replace moggi

also there r lots of places on the board, will be interesting to see who fills them up

i just hope baggio gets a place

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i was just watching a documentary in the national geographic channel abt barca with joan laporta and the new board, they just followed him around and showed wat happend since he took over. The guy is amazing not only the changes and positive approach he took and taking the club into but mainly the passion hes showing that club its just amazing.

i would like some new young, board of directors with a big passion for juventus in their clubs.Holding the right approach could do wonders to the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)