New Juve Board (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
problem in spain is that these directors are only voted in on their promises, in italy its simply based on attributes. all i ever hear from the elections of real madrid presidents in particular is who they will bring, and not so much on what they will actually do as president. or what they have done.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it was different as i saw it in that documentary abt laporta as he wanted to turn the old regime's ways and make something that club.He thought abt the future, also he used the love of the catalonians for the team. He did a great job imo

Mybe thats wat we need someone, ambitious and thinking abt the long term future. Dont get me wrong i liked the old guys very much, but mybe we need a different approach to management.
juve does mean youth and mybe thats wat we need

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
14h30 GMT the new board of juventus will be shown up .

A new model : from 12 members to 9 !

names of the new possible members :

-----------------------------

Tardelli
santalbano
Giampolo montali
Stefano Bertola
Jean Claude blanc

A new era will begin !
-----------------------------

source : la stampa

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
«Ifil - prosegue la nota - ha quindi proposto di nominare amministratori della Juventus FC SpA per tre esercizi, con scadenza alla data dell'Assemblea che approverà il bilancio al 30 giugno 2009 Stefano Bertola (non indipendente), Jean-Claude Blanc (indipendente), Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (non indipendente), Gian Paolo Montali (indipendente), Riccardo Montanaro, (indipendente), Marzio Saà (indipendente), Carlo Sant'Albano (non indipendente), Marco Tardelli (indipendente), Camillo Venesio (indipendente)».

They also fired Moggi's friend and head scout Francesco Ceravolo. No more players from Uruguay? :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- 60 years old
- studied economy and commerce at Bocconi di Milano University

- Presidente della Rinascente/Upim S.p.a. Ricopre il ruolo di Presidente della Faid Federdistribuzione dal 2003 e di Presidente della nuova Federdistribuzione dal marzo 2005. Dal 2003 è Vicepresidente e membro del Consiglio Generale di Confcommercio, dal 1995 membro del Consiglio Direttivo dell'UPA (Ente Pubblicità Associati) ed attualmente Vicepresidente. Amministratore Delegato del Gruppo Editoriale Fabbri nel 1980, Cobolli Gigli è stato anche Direttore Generale del Gruppo Editoriale Fabbri Bompiani Sonzogno Etas S.p.a nel 1984 e Amministratore Delegato della Arnoldo Mondadori editore S.p.a. nel 1993

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
More info coming up

Tardelli on Juventus board Wednesday 14 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus “turn a new page to leave behind a sad chapter in our history” by appointing Giovanni Cobolli Gigli as the new President and Marco Tardelli to the Board of Directors.

The entire Board of Directors resigned in the wake of the Calciopoli scandal that has rocked the club, as Luciano Moggi is under investigation for alleged match-fixing and collusion with referees.

Franzo Grande Stevens and former Bianconeri legend Giampiero Boniperti will be the honorary Presidents, while ex-Juve defender Tardelli is to be a director at the club.

Patron John Elkann, the heir to the Agnelli Empire, commented on today’s key shareholders’ meeting to begin a new era for La Vecchia Signora.

“Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is a President we have faith in, as he has worked for us for many years and is able to bring us the stability Juve need at the moment.”

Cobolli Gigli is a 60-year-old head of Federdistribuzione and President of the Upim Spa supermarket chain.

Former editor of French newspaper L’Equipe, Jean Claude Blanc, is the new administrator. He organised the Tour de France and Paris-Dakar rally race for nine years and is also director general of the French Tennis Association responsible for the Roland Garros tournament.

Tardelli won five Scudetto titles, two Coppa Italia trophies, the European Cup and UEFA Cup during his playing career at Juventus, not to mention the 1982 World Cup with Italy. Following his retirement, he became a successful Coach with the Under-21 side and a brief spell at Inter.

President of the Piemonte Bank Camillo Venesio, Stefano Bertola, Carlo Sant’Albano, Riccardo Montanaro, Marzio Saà and Italy’s volleyball Coach Gian Paolo Montali are also on the Board. :confused:

The giants face a potential earthquake this summer, as allegations of match-fixing could see them docked points or even demoted to Serie B or C if found guilty.

“We are ready for every eventuality. Today we turn a new page to leave behind a sad chapter in our history,” said Elkann.

“This is an important day for us, because we want to confirm that Juventus’ story will continue. It’s a long and difficult journey ahead of us, so the support of our fans is more crucial than ever. It’s time to get to work, as on June 29 the new Board of Directors will be elected.”

There are also other changes taking place, as after 12 years at the club, Scouting Chief Francesco Ceravolo has left Juventus.

source: channel4.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
I never heard of Gigli before. It seems he's a businessman, not a football guy, but maybe that's what we need.

JC Blanc as administrator, that was predictable. Has experience (olympic games in 1992, French Tennis association, MBA in Harvard) is French. I guess that's good?

Tardelli :toast:

Bertola, Sant'Albano and Blanc were all three members of the previous board

And Secco is the new DG right? together with Capello who'll take an English style manager role... That's less good news. If Don Fabio rules our transfers we might end up with Zebinas in defence, Blasis in the midfield and Zlatans forward...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tardelli is great news, suprised to see recently linked names such as zoff, baggio e.t.c not named. Dont know much about Giglio and other fellas too much but I agree with the previous opinions that a business man can usually be a good idea, afterall football is just a business nowadays. I aint sure about the administer position, yes his a good organiser but have the same views as Geoff is that good? Also due to current cicumstances it certainly does sound ironic that we are hiring a former press man. How much organising of events are really needed at Juventus? I can only think of preseason tournaments as the only possibility. Overall theres certainly a lot of new faces, maybe to a certain extent too much, I mean even the chief of scouts is heading out which to be honest from my view sounds like its gonna take quite a while for the new faces to adapt to each other.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Tardelli is great news, suprised to see recently linked names such as zoff, baggio e.t.c not named. Dont know much about Giglio and other fellas too much but I agree with the previous opinions that a business man can usually be a good idea, afterall football is just a business nowadays. I aint sure about the administer position, yes his a good organiser but have the same views as Geoff is that good? Also due to current cicumstances it certainly does sound ironic that we are hiring a former press man. How much organising of events are really needed at Juventus? I can only think of preseason tournaments as the only possibility. Overall theres certainly a lot of new faces, maybe to a certain extent too much, I mean even the chief of scouts is heading out which to be honest from my view sounds like its gonna take quite a while for the new faces to adapt to each other.

well u gota admit, we have to give berlusconi a run for his money now :D

as for tardelli, so the scream of tardelli returns to juve with a loud roar :p certainly satisfied with his appointment. im impressed with wot john elkann is doing, hes a real man of action, unlike that fool lapo.....

The future's bright, the future's black and white

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
mark77 said:
«Ifil - prosegue la nota - ha quindi proposto di nominare amministratori della Juventus FC SpA per tre esercizi, con scadenza alla data dell'Assemblea che approverà il bilancio al 30 giugno 2009 Stefano Bertola (non indipendente), Jean-Claude Blanc (indipendente), Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (non indipendente), Gian Paolo Montali (indipendente), Riccardo Montanaro, (indipendente), Marzio Saà (indipendente), Carlo Sant'Albano (non indipendente), Marco Tardelli (indipendente), Camillo Venesio (indipendente)».

They also fired Moggi's friend and head scout Francesco Ceravolo. No more players from Uruguay? :p
hahah...:rofl2: :rofl2:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
good to see the new board of directors finally there, and waiting for the official stockholders meeting on the 29th.

wanted to see the likes of baggio and vialli there as well but i guess they mybe there in the future.

Jul 28, 2002
baggio and vialli woul dhave been competing for one "football" spot, which was taken by Tardelli.

Sounds like an exeperienced and successfull bunch.....not sure if they will be interested in youth development and the ins and outs of football tho.

Jul 2, 2006
Good news that the chaos has an end and we have a new board of directors.
Who can know that we will learn true definition of chaos with new board of directors?

normally, i should post in that knee-jerk reaction thread but i am asking for a new board. i think many Juventini want same.

i have followed Juve since middle of 90s. when i was a little child, there was only Champions League games on TV, but no Serie A broadcast. i have realized that, something was different with this black-white stripes. They had class no other team has. year by year my love for club has grown and i was able to watch Serie A in early 2000s. 5 Maggio 2002 was one of most special moments in my life, losing in CL final was one of most heart breaking, winning in san siro in 2005, and goal di scudetto against inter in 2006 was one of most glorious. Then something happened, i said something because nobody can really tell me what happened in 2006 summer. apart from relegation punishment because of our inexistant wrongdoings, we lost millions, players etc. millions and players could be replaced in time but we didn't realize what we really lost. We lost our future. Our secret of success was our board. Maybe the greatest in our whole history. They have banned from football. Their guilts were unknown, except one, being successful.

We, Juventini divided between two during the darkest days and this is our punishment. Bunch of unqualified, not so clever businessmen are tarnishing name of Juventus.

WE NEED A NEW CLUB OWNER AND NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Before discussing pathetic performance, shameful results, weak management, molinaros in squad we should discuss about new board. as far as i know there is no presidential election in Juventus. Club owners are appointing presidents. This system MUST change. A club like Juventus with such a huge potential should not be left to hands of these idiots who don't give a shit about club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)