• Squillaci

• Vidic

• Suchy

• Santacroce

• Maidana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
i like this idea. Chelsea have alot of CB's now and maby they would be into the idea of giving them a taste of Serie A.

Roman does not have a problem loaning players.

I mean: Terry, Carvalho, Alex, Ivanovic, Ben Haim.. we should be able to get our hands on one right? ... but i don't know chelsea's situation regarding injuries.

I also realize they don't play Ferraria why is this? he is a good player at RB... maby the club should see if he is interested coming here .. seeing how Chelsea just bought Belletti and are always linked with Alves and Maicon ..

I would love it if they threw us Carvalho and Ferraria. we can give them an offensive genious who could replace Robben .. Molinero :eyebrows:

or someone .. Tiago could go back to his beloved Chelsea .. "The Prodigal Son"

PSV Eindoven is more likely to get any Chelsea player on loan, unless the player wants to go to another club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Chiellini's injury has disrupted Claudio Ranieri's plans, especially with regards to the outgoing transfer market, wherein the sale of Jean-Alain Boumsong to Besiktas has been blocked in order to find a short-term solution.

To make things worse, the Bianconeri have probably loaned out Domenico Criscito to Genoa too hastily, and Jorge Andrade has not yet recovered from his injury.

With this lack of central defenders, the Bianconeri will most likely go back to the transfer market and sign either a young player or low-profile defender - one who is ready to accept the bench once Chiellini is back in action.

Names of possible candidates include Michele Canini (22 year-old, Cagliari), Fabiano Santacroce (20 year-old, Brescia) and Francesco Pratali (28 year-old, Empoli).

According to various reports in the Italian media, the latter seems to be the favourite and could make a move to the Old Lady in the coming weeks or even days.

Glenn Debattista
bullsh...i mean goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)