New Car :) (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, guess what.

I ain't gettin' no Maxima this year, or next.

Something about going to Italy in 2006 to watch the Olympics (and Juve) and planning on having something late next year.............................................

Uh..............................................

Oh yes, a baby.

edit- She's not pregnant, but we're going to try in the springtime.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Well, guess what.

I ain't gettin' no Maxima this year, or next.

Something about going to Italy in 2006 to watch the Olympics (and Juve) and planning on having something late next year.............................................

Uh..............................................

Oh yes, a baby.

edit- She's not pregnant, but we're going to try in the springtime.
Sorry to hear that man. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, especially, the new S40. I'm loving it. I especially love the interior, the cool thin alluminium panel is uber:cool:.
And you know the safety is there, it's never eally been a question with Volvos. It's just a shame that the S40's tp model, the T5, has only 220 bhp, while the T5 in the S60 has 300.

But my dreamcar would be this:

612 Scaglietti

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Then you havent seen the new 407, it's got a huge air intake, especially for a "normal" car.

612: 550 bhp, top speed >315 kmh (199 mph), 0-62 mph (0-100 kmh) in 4 seconds... :touched: AND room for 4 people... class... sheer class...

P.S. Altho the red is ferrari's traditional color, IMO this blue one is best suited for the 612, it just looks perfect.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, especially, the new S40. I'm loving it. I especially love the interior, the cool thin alluminium panel is uber:cool:.
And you know the safety is there, it's never eally been a question with Volvos. It's just a shame that the S40's tp model, the T5, has only 220 bhp, while the T5 in the S60 has 300.

But my dreamcar would be this:

612 Scaglietti

How much would I have to pay for a car like that?

Mar 14, 2004
Here,Italian cars have no quality(excluded engine,engines are good as long as they work),French cars are for most-boring people ever,Japs are made for sports drive(Nissan and Mazda became a shit of cars),Germans(BMW,Mercedes,Audi) are class (excluding VW,Opel).

My pick was and always will be: Mercedes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Here,Italian cars have no quality(excluded engine,engines are good as long as they work),French cars are for most-boring people ever,Japs are made for sports drive(Nissan and Mazda became a shit of cars),Germans(BMW,Mercedes,Audi) are class (excluding VW,Opel).

My pick was and always will be: Mercedes
How could Audi have class when VW doesn't? If you haven't heard VW is the parent company of Audi, and many of the models share the same engines. For example my Passat shares the same 1.8T engine as an Audi A4, and thats the same for a V6 for both respective cars. Just because Audi has more expensive cars doesn't mean they have better made cars than VW. You have no premise in that opinion Barky.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

How could Audi have class when VW doesn't? If you haven't heard VW is the parent company of Audi, and many of the models share the same engines. For example my Passat shares the same 1.8T engine as an Audi A4, and thats the same for a V6 for both respective cars. Just because Audi has more expensive cars doesn't mean they have better made cars than VW. You have no premise in that opinion Barky.
True... comparing Audis and VWs is like comparing green apples and yellow apples.

And they are in different classes, competing in entirely different universes.

Well, except for the Phaeton and that new VWs SUV, which cost a billion dollars. Not exactly a "people's car" theme.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

How much would I have to pay for a car like that?

The factory price is roughly around 250.000 €

++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

LOL,dont make me laugh..... "Samo jedan je Mercedes,sve ostalo su automobili" BTW,Daihacu djelova nema,moralo bi se narucit izvana kaze lik u Auto-Tokicu(za japance servis rez.djelova).

O ukusima se ne raspravlja. Je ne volim njemačka auta zato što ih svak ima. Sam znaš da je u Bosni svako drugo auto Golf, a i većina ostalih su njemci. Zato ja volim nešto što ima malo više karaktera, nešto jedinstveno. Alfa, Volvo, Honda npr...

P.S. Hvala, već sam sredio. Trebali bi mi doći dijelovi iz Hoalndije slijedeće sedmice. Samo far i žmigavac, limariju smo popravili.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)