New Car :) (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Uninspired?? You?

Can't be.

Hmmm, what can I do, what can I do..................................................

Ahh Yes, here we go.

Del Piero is the greatest Italian footballer alive today. Now if this doesn't do it, I don't know what else to do:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Uninspired?? You?

Can't be.

Hmmm, what can I do, what can I do..................................................

Ahh Yes, here we go.

Del Piero is the greatest Italian footballer alive today. Now if this doesn't do it, I don't know what else to do:)
Yeah, its good enough, but onyl because my standards have dropped recently ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
My weapon of choice, for the time being, is a 2003 Dodge Intrepid, very similar to the one inthis picture, except its Metallic Platinum.

Hopefully, by this time next year if all goes well, I'll be riding in a brand new Nissan Maxima.

And here, God Willing, will be my new baby next year:D

http://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/ModelHomePage/0,9438,20360,00.html

Please note, this is the Intrepid.
The new Maxima is awesome.... make sure you get it with the (vertical?!) moon-roof :thumb:

Maximas are pretty prowerfull cars too..

As some of you already mentioned, good luck breaking it to her.. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Beast of an engine actually. I believe Nissan makes the best sedans out of any Japanese maker. Toyota and Honda can't compare with the style and class of the new Nissans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually Japanese cars are more efficient now and are better buys than German cars. But if you have the money who doesn't want a classy German ride? :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Actually Japanese cars are more efficient now and are better buys than German cars. But if you have the money who doesn't want a classy German ride? :D
That's true, I just red a report couple of days ago saying that on average japanese cars are more stable and efficient that european.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

That's true, I just red a report couple of days ago saying that on average japanese cars are more stable and efficient that european.
Besides that, Japanese cars have very efficient engines that are built to last long, and their parts aren't as expensive as German made parts. My Passat has to have over 92 fuel as well, not just the regular 89 most cars can use. Thats another expense, but well worth it because of the turbo engine. If you want a great efficient car that will not break open your wallet too much, get a Japanese car. But if you have some extra money to spend, get the German made vehical. German cars just have that sort of mystique about them that makes your mouth water. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)